• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
I been thinking about it for years and right now I'm the closest I ever been to do it. I tried in April 3rd due to love issues in that date a year ago but finally I wasn't brave enough to do it, so now what?

I feel like I'm in a loop where Im about to do it but then I think: "I don't have to rush it, maybe it gets better since I can't go lower from this point of my life" but also after a few days I think the opposite: "I don't know why I didn't do it, what I'm waiting for?".

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I don't remember exactly, maybe two or three times. It doesn't seem like a great idea to me because if you improve in the meantime you have to do CTB just to keep your promise.

• Hugs
Reactions: BackToLobby
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I been thinking about it for years and right now I'm the closest I ever been to do it. I tried in April 3rd due to love issues in that date a year ago but finally I wasn't brave enough to do it, so now what?

I feel like I'm in a loop where Im about to do it but then I think: "I don't have to rush it, maybe it gets better since I can't go lower from this point of my life" but also after a few days I think the opposite: "I don't know why I didn't do it, what I'm waiting for?".
Everyday, I think to my self it gets better and then my opportunity comes and I wait it out. It's been like this for a couple months. It's just that my method is hanging and not sure if partial or full but I just don't want it to fail.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
My "deadline" has come back to life more times than I can count.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon and BackToLobby
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Whenever the day comes I feel so miserable that I don't have the drive to do anything, let alone go through with it. It just goes in a loop over and over again and it gets worse with each week that passes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration and BackToLobby
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Beaucoup de 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I HATE THIS LIFE but SI

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
I think three times. The first time I didn't plan well and hadn't seen my family for months so I pushed it back. The second time I realized I would be found sooner than I liked. Now I've set it two weeks after seeing my family and in a location I know I won't be found till it's over.

• Aww..