• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
If you had prepared but could not follow through or failed an attempt

Last edited:
Reactions: thebelljarrr
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
One, I put some blanges in my neck in April but SI kicked in and I saved myself with some scissors. Now that I know how hard it is, life it's worst tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
About five times. Once by trying to cut an artery, twice via overdose, and then, earlier this year, I tried hanging myself several times with a belt and then I tried hanging myself again but this time with a rope.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: AvwJ, DeIetedUser4739, ihateearth and 2 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Four failed attempts (tried to cut wrists, and three times overdose on sleeping pills) and one time I was unable to follow through (was going to bridge jump over water). That time I called my therapist's office crisis line and they called the cops on me. I'll never call a crisis line again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: AvwJ, DeIetedUser4739, ihateearth and 2 others
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Years ago I took multiple ODs and at the time I thought they were attempts but some of them were probably just SH tbh but was happy for it to kill me if it worked. Tried to jump a couple times but I don't class that as attempt since I backed out before jumping.
Had a few attempts with antifreeze where intention was definitely to die , just bad method.

• Wow
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Once and it gave me brain damage which is why im conflicted now, I want to live but the brain damage from not breathing while passed out has caused me permanent brain damage from two years ago.... Took a bunch of benzos off the darkweb (could of been anything i didnt test them) and alcohol but i didnt die i just woke up with brain damage.

I have weird headaches all day everyday only relief i get is when i sleep. I feel slow, My head hurts most of the day, my balance and hand eye coordination is fucked. Im trying to recover but its been two years of these symptoms with no relief. the tinnitus is horrible. Brain feels like its bleeding, its hard to read things fast. vision is blurry most of the time. They say neuroplasticity recovers the brain but i think its a myth. I Have some sort of hypoxic or anxolic brain damage from not getting oxygen while passed out that night.

Ahh it was a dumb choice. But i cant keep living like this either. so im stuck between being mentally handicapped for the rest of my life or attempting again. Spoiler: probably going to try again, Sn method

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Christian1986, AvwJ, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Zero. I'm waiting until I have access to my preferred method; being impatient and attempting some other way is too risky.

B

binkie

Oct 15, 2023
6 or 7, I'll get it right eventually :p

• Yay!
Reactions: dopaminedeath, thebelljarrr and ihateearth
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
2 times both were overdose one was with paracetamol that caused me to have a damaged stomach lining and the other overdose was with olanzapine i was in coma for 2 days and sectioned for 6 months

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Actually never. I've self-harmed before, but I never attempted because there was just no way for me. I didn't have the possibility and I didn't want to try unless I knew I'd be successful.

Reactions: sugarb
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I don't think these would attempts. I once stood across a bus when returning from school after being so stressed about something there. It was a low point.

And after college I wasn't eating and thought my time has come in a psychotic like state.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Just once, came very close to dying, ive got the story on my page. Now im making the plans to make sure I dont need a third.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I prepared my things once but didn't go any further. I didn't even light the charcoal ;-;

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath and AvwJ
qu13t5l33p

qu13t5l33p

Jan 21, 2024
I've lost count now. I either get caught and am stopped in the act or brought back to life, or si is too much to overcome and I don't take those final few steps.

• Hugs