Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Backup method

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Smilla
L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
Rather than calculate by the number of spoons, you can just measure out 10 grams, set it in a separate container, then keep feeding yourself until all of it is finished.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Looks to be about a tablespoon but I'd get a scale and actually weigh it.

I found an online conversion calculator for grams to tablespoons but that was for nitrate; your goal is to calculate weight to volume which depends on the substance but I would suspect nitrate is similar.

Likely conversion—similar for nitrite as it is for nitrate so 15g = .8956 tablespoons (approx).

Reddit has forums for chemistry so might want to ask there also for input but IF i had to do this without a scale I'd say two tablespoons would do you just fine.

Edit-10 grams is .54 tablespoon for nitrate. I can't find the nitrite conversion anywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: naia_, skitliv, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I think 1 tbsp is about 15 grams of sn

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Looks to be about a tablespoon but I'd get a scale and actually weigh it.

I found an online conversion calculator for grams to tablespoons but that was for nitrate; your goal is to calculate weight to volume which depends on the substance but I would suspect nitrate is similar.

Likely conversion—similar for nitrite as it is for nitrate so 15g = .8956 tablespoons (approx).

Reddit has forums for chemistry so might want to ask there also for input but IF i had to do this without a scale I'd say two tablespoons would do you just fine.

Edit-10 grams is .54 tablespoon for nitrate. I can't find the nitrite conversion anywhere
I keep hearing differently. In vizzys sn bible, it says 25g is a tablespoon

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I just read 6g per teaspoon but was shocked when weighed out 10g to see how much it looks like. Looked like alot more than I expected

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I'll be posting a detailed guide on how to measure it without a scale, but for those who can't wait: use densities and cubes