• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hope4tomao

Oct 30, 2023
How many sleeping pills would I need to die? Also what alcohol should I mix it with?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None because that's not gonna work. You likely end up in a hospital and maybe suffer from organ damage in the worst case. You find ODs in the PPeH, but none of them works with just "sleeping pills". I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, Prime0, Mateira and 2 others
Upvote 0
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
First of all, ODing is a shitty, unreliable method. Medications are made to be as safe as possible.

Secondly, "sleeping pills" is so vague as to be useless. You haven't said what medication, what dose, none of that. Absolutely useless question.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and BrainShower
Upvote 1
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Yeah, you need to read some more on this site about methods.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
First of all, ODing is a shitty, unreliable method. Medications are made to be as safe as possible.

Secondly, "sleeping pills" is so vague as to be useless. You haven't said what medication, what dose, none of that. Absolutely useless question.
I was really disappointed when i found this out. My first attempt was to take a whole bunch of xanax and all i did was sleep 15 hours and felt confused for a bit.

Upvote 0