• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I do t know if this is the right place to ask this question. Anyone know? Just frustrating as I've been literally too depressed to even weigh in on anything and would like to do more detailed research. Halp

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I think it's 20, but I wasn't allowed to send pms even after reaching 40. I guess you need to have your account for a while too.

Reactions: offtoseethewizard
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Seems odd to require motivation of a suicidal person 🤷‍♂️🤪but moh well better out in the werk

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've never heard a clear answer on it. Whatever the number is, somewhere possibly between 20 and 40, it's also coupled with being "active" on the site for a period of time, also, possibly like 24 hours. Just start posting in threads and everything will open up before you know it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

yes. 24 hrs. don't know how many posts.