• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I don't want to do this alone. I want to be with someone who understands.

Reactions: Isbel88 and smaragdyne
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
I don't know the count but it doesn't take long. Just keep commenting on posts that interest you and you'll have it unlocked quickly. 🖤

Reactions: FrownyFace
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I don't know the count but it doesn't take long. Just keep commenting on posts that interest you and you'll have it unlocked quickly. 🖤
Okay thank you for your response. I hope it unlocks soon because I need to talk with people

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
For me it happened right at the 24 hour mark. I also had about 10 messages at the time.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I don't think there is a hard and fast rule to when features are unlocked. Consider both quality and quantity.

Just curious, why so focused on unlocking pm right away?

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I don't think there is a hard and fast rule to when features are unlocked. Consider both quality and quantity.

Just curious, why so focused on unlocking pm right away?
Trying to ctb as soon as possible and don't want to be alone. I am ready to check out

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Trying to ctb as soon as possible and don't want to be alone. I am ready to check out
I'm sorry you're suffering and at the end of the line. I'm sure there are people here that can find ways to chat with you if needed. If you're comfortable, we can always talk openly outside of pm.
Do you have a method in mind?

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Do you have telegram?
No, I don't use Telegram.

I hope you're able to get access to pm soon. I don't feel there's a clear number of posts or time on forum for it to unlock it and other features like the chatroom. I encourage you to continue posting and commenting. Hopefully it won't take too much longer.

This also may be helpful in the meantime: