• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
How many of you actually know someone from in here that actually went through with ending it and what was the method

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Go and read the User Discussion Megathread, you will find a lot of answers to your question there.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, inconsequential and MISERYinlife
J

jimjoe123

Jun 13, 2019
How many of you actually know someone from in here that actually went through with ending it and what was the method
Really a good and honest question.
BUT I am afraid facts show lotta talking and discussion, but very very few actually know anyone who died as they planned.

I would like to know if anyone actually observed suicide. Law says can't help suicide but still don;t prevent anyone from watching.
Or even people who are suicide video tape for anyone to watch it later.
EX: I would like to see video of inert gas suicide, It would clear up lotta "guesses" as to what really happens to body first few minutes.
This is not unreasonable request cus countries allow assisted suicide have people in same room while people are dying. Yes watching and helping.
Also many after photos of people who died already with hood on head and gas tank next to them. So video wouldn't be such inhumane, IMHO

Reactions: MISERYinlife
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I only know if the one who did it because it was on FB, then the news when the girl left this page open.

Other than that, we will never know whether others have succeeded or not.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MISERYinlife
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
There are several other people who gave enough info that people were able to find their obituaries after they caught the bus. You could search the site for "obituary" and might find them. Of course people on here have gone through with it.

I don't know why you need the proof though. If it's to make sure people here aren't just all talk no action, that's a bad reason. If it's to assure you that a method works, you could probably find news stories of almost any good method (and even some crap methods) working. It's still not going to prove 100% that it will work for you.

Sorry if I sound snippy, it's just this question comes up every so often and it's a little off-putting.

• Love
Reactions: ImpendingExit45, TiredHorse, not_a_robot and 3 others
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
[Was QUOTE="lululoo, post: 336186, member: 4530"]
There are several other people who gave enough info that people were able to find their obituaries after they caught the bus. You could search the site for "obituary" and might find them. Of course people on here have gone through with it.

I don't know why you need the proof though. If it's to make sure people here aren't just all talk no action, that's a bad reason. If it's to assure you that a method works, you could probably find news stories of almost any good method (and even some crap methods) working. It's still not going to prove 100% that it will work for you.

Sorry if I sound snippy, it's just this question comes up every so often and it's a little off-putting.
[/QUOTE] was just curious I guess didn't mean to get ya in a uproar I didn't know the question came up a lot

J

jimjoe123

Jun 13, 2019

"It's still not going to prove 100% that it will work for you."
Really? If we are same human then it should and will work, Often poor planning, lack of discipline and bad execution gets blamed as bad method.

Your comment is very offensive and VAGUE. It sounds like scamming network marketing recruiter. Can't promise but many people are happy and successful,

Suicide is FINAL, can't try again, So what's wrong with asking for proof, ask many times, who cares? Just wanna be sure.
If you don;t like it then ignore the topic, why you need to comment and be snippy?

I like to see suicide in action, video? Simple to do, turn on video, leave message to share,
Perfect for inert gas option. Setup everything, then video camera. Instruction to share here. DONE.
Anyone?

Reactions: MISERYinlife
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
"It's still not going to prove 100% that it will work for you."
Really? If we are same human then it should and will work, Often poor planning, lack of discipline and bad execution gets blamed as bad method.

Your comment is very offensive and VAGUE. It sounds like scamming network marketing recruiter. Can't promise but many people are happy and successful,

Suicide is FINAL, can't try again, So what's wrong with asking for proof, ask many times, who cares? Just wanna be sure.
If you don;t like it then ignore the topic, why you need to comment and be snippy?

I like to see suicide in action, video? Simple to do, turn on video, leave message to share,
Perfect for inert gas option. Setup everything, then video camera. Instruction to share here. DONE.
Anyone?
There are some methods that are almost 100% but even with those there is a chance of being discovered too early. Things don't always go as planned. That's all I'm saying.

I am not trying to sell anyone on suicide so I don't see how I can be a scammy recruiter.

Most people don't want to post video of themselves dying. I can't imagine doing such a thing. Sorry, that's just how it is.

I chose to respond rather than ignore because I think the question is a little offensive and merits a little push back. I'm not looking for a big argument though. And I will say I understand the desire to want to know definitely if and how people are successfully CBTing, when you're worried about getting it done right. But it seems like you think we all are somehow different than you, and owe it to you to show evidence of CBT working. When really everyone is in the same boat. If you are mad at others for not showing you how to CTB by video, then others should be mad at you too. No one here is the elected board of directors of CTB corporation with a promise to the shareholders.

I hope you can find what you need here. Sincerely. And I'm sorry life has brought you here and that figuring this stuff out is hard.

Reactions: Circles, Kokobushi_bae26, SinisterKid and 1 other person
J

jimjoe123

Jun 13, 2019
There are some methods that are almost 100% but even with those there is a chance of being discovered too early. Things don't always go as planned. That's all I'm saying.

I am not trying to sell anyone on suicide so I don't see how I can be a scammy recruiter.

Most people don't want to post video of themselves dying. I can't imagine doing such a thing. Sorry, that's just how it is.

I chose to respond rather than ignore because I think the question is a little offensive and merits a little push back. I'm not looking for a big argument though. And I will say I understand the desire to want to know definitely if and how people are successfully CBTing, when you're worried about getting it done right. But it seems like you think we all are somehow different than you, and owe it to you to show evidence of CBT working. When really everyone is in the same boat. If you are mad at others for not showing you how to CTB by video, then others should be mad at you too. No one here is the elected board of directors of CTB corporation with a promise to the shareholders.

I hope you can find what you need here. Sincerely. And I'm sorry life has brought you here and that figuring this stuff out is hard.
???? Speechless, not on same planet, LOL...let's move on

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
???? Speechless, not on same planet, LOL...let's move on
I love when I try to respectfully explain my point of view and offer compassion too, and I get a response like this. Agreed, moving on.

Reactions: Circles and SinisterKid