offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Impossible to tell really. But I don't think I'll be making a goodbye thread when I CTB. I'll just go silent. Have no real interest in making a spectacle of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98 and not-2-b-the-answer
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I think part of the reason goodbye threads are made is because ctb is a very lonely thing to do. So people post to find some comfort while trying to do something courageous and terrifying

• Informative
Reactions: Decided98, avoid and not-2-b-the-answer
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I think part of the reason goodbye threads are made is because ctb is a very lonely thing to do. So people post to find some comfort while trying to do something courageous and terrifying
Yeah I could've chosen my words better for sure. And I agree

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
I get it, I doubt I'll make a post about it either. Same for my suicide note, which I don't plan on making. People will just know. And if they don't they don't, I'll be gone and no longer exist so I won't care.

Reactions: AKAY87 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't think I will make a goodbye thread. Due to family. I don't want to cause SS any more problems.
I don't want to say I'm leaving and not be able to do it. I have been very close but couldn't get it done.
There is someone on here that I would feel comfortable letting know, in case my account needs deleted.
This is just my thoughts. Every one is different. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know how many people have managed to ctb and anyway that was their personal decision rather than something for other people to analyse, we are all going to die inevitably whether on our own terms or not, but I very much envy those people as now they are at peace, free from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer