passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Just had this happen again. Two people I told my real thoughts and feelings about are disconnecting from me. They didn't tell me, but now its me approaching them first and all plans fall flat. I wonder if they know I know. Crazy thing about this is that a year ago I'd be so upset over this. Now I'm not lol I just see it as yet another sign to finally CTB

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jar-baby, Passersby and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Too many people have left me due to being too miserable. Even when I'm not displaying my depression physically, I think they can tell by my style of speaking that I'm depressed or if its online, they can tell by the way I type and consequently leave me due to being too hard to deal with.

I have actually tried venting to some friends and they did try to comfort me and support me but as soon as the subject shifted to the topic of suicide, immediately I was asked to end the conversation and go seek professional help. I find it so cruel how people refuse to deal with vulnerable people like us and treat us like this..

I'm sorry you're struggling with this. I think its very senseless of them to disconnect from you like that and hopefully you'll find relief soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, passivethought121 and Passersby