C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Especially when something bad happens and shit hits the fan? Or when you're so depressed you need someone just there? For me I can only say my mother. She does so much for me and I'm such a loser who can't even have the guts to help himself. I have my sister and brother and while they help in their own way, they're somehow very distant from me. What about you?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, _Minsk, lobster salad and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u, WonderingSoul, _Minsk and 9 others
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Depends on what I need, I guess... my family can help with practical matters but I don't trust them an ounce beyond that. I have one good friend who I trust but they get overwhelmed easily when I reveal too honestly even the tip of the iceberg of what I'm dealing with. I have a highly suicidal friend I can talk openly with, but our conversations are pretty much exclusively about ctb so I can't get support from them about much else. I guess individual and group therapy help somewhat for support too.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Circles and allesistgut
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would rather just keep everything to myself, I see that as being for the best. No one can do anything to make me feel better anyway, I will always be alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, lobster salad, Circles and 3 others
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
to give me a roof 2, to understand me 0, And I am ok with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Circles
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
0-1. When I'm depressed I can vent to my SO. But he doesn't always feel here for me when I need him for other related things. I don't get it.... He wants me to get better but when I try I don't feel supported... Just like everything I do is wrong....
It makes me feel like I have to recover from 2 addictions (weed and alcohol) and my mental health (bpd, anxiety, and whatnot) alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
0, I'm done burdening people with my shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Circles
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
If it's something like I have a problem regarding food/housing/finances, just my parents and sibling. For feeling-related things, no one. Maybe just my psychiatrist to help me chill out temporarily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't really know, but I can count on myself to be a worthless, lazy, and cruel monster without any real empathy. I suppose in that sense I can count on my friends and family to be completely mistaken about me just because I'm not outwardly antagonizing anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and Circles
fieldofash

fieldofash

Feb 20, 2022

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, S like suicide and Circles
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Relationships are hard enough to maintain, but when there is any form of mental illness at bay then no one wants to be involved. Sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, lobster salad, Circles and 1 other person
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Especially when something bad happens and shit hits the fan? Or when you're so depressed you need someone just there? For me I can only say my mother. She does so much for me and I'm such a loser who can't even have the guts to help himself. I have my sister and brother and while they help in their own way, they're somehow very distant from me. What about you?
I have 5 online friends to talk to... Thank you for being here with me @Rollinggirl @Gabby @L$D @NasiGoreng

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
EndofEternity

EndofEternity

Mar 19, 2022
I'd say two or three. Only one I'd trust with absolutely everything, however

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Circles
R

Ready2GoNow2022

Mar 19, 2022
I have 2. One is my wife and the other is my best mate. Everyone else I have discovered to be fair weather friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Circles
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
In real life, none.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Circles and markimobzzdeasui
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Only my cat

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, _Minsk and Circles
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020

Satan and God.
. They both always make sure that I experience all the suffering possible.

• Wow
Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I am joining the zero club. If anything bad happens to me, it is over. I can't keep fighting alone

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals