• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
My dealer couldn't score fentanyl but got me Percocet 325 mg / 10 mg. I've read the article about using opioids as a method but it main talks about heroin and fentanyl. How would I determine how many I need to take to be successful in CTB?

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Overdosing on Percocet would have a laughably low chance of being successful. Even if you mixed it with a bunch of alcohol probably like two or three percent chance of being successful. The article you read probably talks about heroin Because you can inject a lot of it into your bloodstream and it's easier to overdose on. If you try to overdose on your percocet you're likely just to throw it all up. You need to be careful when taking things orally because your tummy can get unhappy and purge everything.

Reactions: 3/4Dead