• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Was wondering how many people are here because of love (break up or anything else).
For me personally love is the best and worst thing there is. I was done with life already so it just made it way worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, breezeboy, LastLoveSong and 2 others
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
for me, love is one of the only things keeping me from ctb, even if i can't stop thinking about ending it all the time. if i lose her i'll have nothing left to lose.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: spring vainglory, Ashu and StaringIntoAnAbyss
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
for me, love is one of the only things keeping me from ctb, even if i can't stop thinking about ending it all the time. if i lose her i'll have nothing left to lose.
Same here x

• Love
Reactions: violetskies and StaringIntoAnAbyss
R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Well its love and a couple of other things. At last life did cook with a lot of different ingredients to make the final recipe of "me wanting to ctb"

ATort

ATort

Jan 27, 2024
Very big part of it for sure, a lot has happened in that department for me recently, and that on top of everything else, old and new, have become very overwhelming. Because of that love it also makes it very hard to ctb In my case. I love love I really do but whenever it dips even just a little I feel so crushed and worthless.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION and Ashu
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Never experienced romantic love

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
I haven't experienced any kind of love but I'm fine with that 👍

Last edited:
B

blitzk

Feb 2, 2024
A girl I loved before, she liked my best friend, another girl I loved but never told anyone, my other friend liked her so I did my best to keep her out of my mind, and my other friend that my beloved bastard of mine 'loved' a girl that I will die for, and she chose him a relationship lasted for a monyh but my friend cheated on her, now my last love, knew I liked her, now she liked my other friend. Sometimes I don't want to be jealous, I just wanna die, never feel anger, hate, sadness, jealusy, envy and scorne against my friends or people around me. Now only regret I have is loving. Made a whole paragraph now, but I don't care i'll be dead in 10 days.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I've just been in one romantic relationship and when I lost it just after 10 days I felt like a part of my body was ripped away.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Not the same thing, but I'm mostly here because my sexual orientation disgusts me. I guess that might count. I know I don't deserve to ever live and people will just hate me for it, so it's better if I CTB.

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
i'm here in spite of love. i really want to ctb but i really can't do that to my bf. he'd be devastated as much as my brain tries to pretend otherwise

N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I see love as one of the worst parts of life because I'm permanently excluded from it. If it was possible for a woman to truly love and desire me I wouldn't even be here. I used to have higher goals but I realized no matter what I'll never be happy if my base needs are never going to be met. Unless I grind money and get a gold digger but that's basically just prostitution, which is hardly love.
I wonder how many people would keep going if they knew being loved and desired was impossible for them.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I actually first joined this site because I was feeling guilt at not being able to attend my grandparents' funerals but I would say that most of my suicidal urges have been love-related, or I guess related to a lack of love…

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes but for the lack thereof

Reactions: return.
spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
my bf was the one who introduced me to this site, does that count lol? he doesn't use it anymore tho, he's no longer suicidal.

my bf is my everything, the most beautiful phenomenon i have ever experienced. without him i wouldve ctb already. i have no hope for life anymore, every odd is against me in this life. but i can't bring myself to leave him. ofc i dont want to hurt him, but its less that keeping me alive, and more the hope that one day i wont be in such a horrible situation that i'll be able to repay him for all he's done for me, to take care of him too, to love him the way he deserves but has never had. i want to so bad, i want to be the one to do it, i want it to be me.

he already knows he's the only thing keeping me alive. he doesnt know that last time i threw away my ticket to ctb that i decided loving him would be my purpose for living. if it doesn't work out, whenever he leaves me, that's when ill go. i do feel some sort of guilt for continuing to burden him with my financial and emotional needs. i drain so much from him and he just puts up with it quietly... i cant take anything if im dead.

i don't want to live in this world, but i don't want to live in any world where we're not together. since we're together here, i'll stick around for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForsakenEcho and youennF
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not me. Whether I experience love or not, it doesn't change life for what it is so, regardless of whether I'm loved or not, I'd still wish to ctb

ForsakenEcho

ForsakenEcho

in every universe...
Jan 14, 2024
She is the one keeping me around, we don't really have anything anymore but I love her and she needs my support. So I'll be here for her, if the time comes where she no longer needs me, maybe I'll be ready to cbt

• Hugs
Reactions: spring vainglory
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I was done with life already so it just made it way worse.
Exactly. I was already done. Already defeated.

And then an angel was sent to me. She came into my life and for the first time in years I could see light. Being in her presence made nothing else matter.
In those moments with her I was happy.
Then it was over.

I should have known.
I never learn my lesson and because of that one more stake had to be driven into me.
Into my heart.

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Romantic love is probably the worst thing about life because it's the thing that gives you the most hope and then it's the thing that ends in the most complete paint think about it

D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
Yes and no.

I have a fucked up life from the beginning with lunatic evil parents, so I have a ton of trauma from that even today. Despite that, I met someone and fell in love when I grew up. But because I was such a damaged person, I ruined that beautiful relationship. It has been years but not a day goes by that I don't think about her. But that's not the whole reason I'm here. I'm just a severely broken man in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope and spring vainglory
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Yeah broke up with my partner like...8 months ago and I miss him and since he's gonna i feel like I can never find love again cause of how unattractive I am lolol. I hate that he knows all of my secrets that he's seen me and touched me and I wish he could forget about me and I wish I could forget about him the thought of him being with someone else rn makes me want to message him and beg him to take me back. When I die I plan to send him one last message to make sure he feels guilty for everything