throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
what's the point. Why suffer any longer.....

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Dead_Inside, dwimplepeen213 and 7 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I hear things get better with age. You learn to cope with things better. So I'm hoping things will get better, even though up until now they've gotten worse.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, frank630, Sidestep and 3 others
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I hear things get better with age. You learn to cope with things better. So I'm hoping things will get better, even though up until now they've gotten worse.
This sounds like a reason to kill myself ASAP to make sure I don't get complacent with my shitty life as I age.

Reactions: cfyzcfif, Journeytoletgo, Aeathelina and 11 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
This sounds like a reason to kill myself ASAP to make sure I don't get complacent with my shitty life as I age.
Iktf so hard

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and CRM
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
A lot? I will probably continue to procrastinate till new year's eve (my deadline) then panic, get drunk, wake up the next day thinking "fuck, it happened again..." and "well, it's pointless to attempt now, gotta wait till next year".

And so on, even tho I know, I fucking know that I have to end this bullshit ASAP.

Reactions: Aeathelina, Deivis, lv-gras and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
A lot? I will probably continue to procrastinate till new year's eve (my deadline) then panic, get drunk, wake up the next day thinking "fuck, it happened again..." and "well, it's pointless to attempt now, gotta wait till next year".

And so on, even tho I know, I fucking know that I have to end this bullshit ASAP.

I've been like this for years hoping that it would end soon come to an end. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe impulse really matters.

Reactions: Aeathelina, Anarchy, lv-gras and 6 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Although I am miserable a lot of the time, there are still aspects, people, and things in my life that I enjoy. I am in the category of wanting and trying to get better. So, I plan to continue on until all the enjoyment and hope are gone.

Reactions: FadeAway00, sky7, atwasoa and 9 others
T

Tiburcio

A lot; probably decades, I can't die and I can't solve it. This is not my choice, I can't do anything! This is not my fault!

Reactions: lv-gras and throwaway123
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Although I am miserable a lot of the time, there are still aspects, people, and things in my life that I enjoy. I am in the category of wanting and trying to get better. So, I plan to continue on until all the enjoyment and hope are gone.
Then you are braver than most of us. These days I rarely see any joy in life. There are moments, little things--mostly my rescue cats.

Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Nope. I heard that before too. They should really stop telling people that. Maturity isn't dependent on age; and maturity doesn't guarantee happiness either--only complacency as CRM stated.

Reactions: anelakapu, Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018

Hey you're date is almost close to mine. I'm thinking before or during January 5.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Awee. How many do you have?
Five. The five good things in my life right now. Then there's the stray cats I can't seem to stop feeding. Come and go as they pleases.

Reactions: cfyzcfif, ScaredOfLife, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Five. The five good things in my life right now. Then there's the stray cats I can't seem to stop feeding. Come and go as they pleases.
I got two cats living in my bedroom and seeing them get more comfortable as time went on and now seeing them play fighting and lounging around looking like the most comfy cats ever is so nice. Taking care of little animals is so nice when you're feeling like shit. (except when they wake you up in the night for some reason or another lol)

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, akosineenee and lv-gras
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018

I'm not an old f**ck, but based on observation, I'd say there is only **one** thing that improves with age:

You'll grow thicker and stronger hair in your nose and ears. Full stop. :)

Reactions: Jane Doe, ScaredOfLife and lv-gras
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Less than 30 days, if all goes well.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras and Deivis
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Probably in the next year, I don't want to drag it out much longer for myself or my family. I'm supposed to go to hospital but because I've tried almost all treatments I feel like it's a waste of time. Bad attitude going in, but I think it's reasonable given my history. If I see any hope or signs of improvement I may last longer but for some reason i think I've crossed the line of no return. Sooner or later I have to end it.

Reactions: lv-gras
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
... you just made me laugh for the first time in days : )

Reactions: CRM and lv-gras