• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
i need to know how much will make me ctb when i mix it with a bottle of vodka

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
as many as you can get your hands on, i tried with about half a bottle of xans and i drank till i was extremely drunk, so more then what you think would work

Reactions: broth0100
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
as many as you can get your hands on, i tried with about half a bottle of xans and i drank till i was extremely drunk, so more then what you think would work
i will have 20 but im buying 1g of F too

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
You will pass out from an overdose at max. Changes it being fatal is very low.

Reactions: DreamEnd
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You will just end up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped

Reactions: Onomatopoeia and broth0100
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
smoking as much of the gram of fentanyl as i can will have my stomach pumped?

i assumed the combination of xans + vodka + fent would make me pass out and stop breathing?
With fent yeah very likely

Reactions: broth0100
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
i need to know how much will make me ctb when i mix it with a bottle of vodka
I wouldnt mess with xans. I Downed like 60 of them and I didnt die. I just didnt remember anything that happened the past few days. I lost my phone, spent alot of money, and got in a fight.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I wouldnt mess with xans. I Downed like 60 of them and I didnt die. I just didnt remember anything that happened the past few days. I lost my phone, spent alot of money, and got in a fight.
its mainly cause I'm mixing them with fent and vodka to calm me and put me to sleep

Reactions: mtoro998
jpfef

jpfef

colossus of roads
finite for sure ⚑
Sep 10, 2023
its mainly cause I'm mixing them with fent and vodka to calm me and put me to sleep
fentanyl will kill you. but it's impossible, or nearly impossible, to overdose on xanax. even in combination with alcohol, the chances of death are quite low. most likely, you'll blackout and wake up in a jail cell.

but yeah, you'll for sure CTB with fentanyl + xanax + vodka. if you're using the xans and vodka to calm yourself before, i'd recommend not using too much; the likelihood that you might forget about your plans to CTB altogether are pretty high. good luck 2 you<3

Reactions: broth0100 and mtoro998
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
fentanyl will kill you. but it's impossible, or nearly impossible, to overdose on xanax. even in combination with alcohol, the chances of death are quite low. most likely, you'll blackout and wake up in a jail cell.

but yeah, you'll for sure CTB with fentanyl + xanax + vodka. if you're using the xans and vodka to calm yourself before, i'd recommend not using too much; the likelihood that you might forget about your plans to CTB altogether are pretty high. good luck 2 you<3
im buying 1 gram of uncut F surely smoking that in a bong will do it right? well not the whole gram cause that will take ages

jpfef

jpfef

colossus of roads
finite for sure ⚑
Sep 10, 2023
im buying 1 gram of uncut F surely smoking that in a bong will do it right? well not the whole gram cause that will take ages
yes for sure, especially if you have no tolerance

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I see then it should help but just dont take too much or you might forget or wake up with a ripped shirt, missing phone, and money like I did. Im Lucky I didnt end up arrested when I was xanned out.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I see then it should help but just dont take too much or you might forget or wake up with a ripped shirt, missing phone, and money like I did. Im Lucky I didnt end up arrested when I was xanned out.
ive taken 100mg or 50 bars after drinking on my first time and it didn't kill me. i just bought my 1g of fent and im waiting for him to ship it to me. im praying it ends me lmfaoaoao

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and mtoro998
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I had 40 Xans mixed with an edible and 6 grams of schrooms along with vodka and still didn't die although I was taken to the hospital because I slit my wrist. I didn't even know I slit my wrist until the next morning when I woke up in a psych ward. I didn't feel anything when I slit my wrist I wish I would have cut a bit deeper. When I was at the hospital the doctors were stitching me up and I kept pulling the stitches out myself and still didn't feel that. I think if you want Xanax to work you should go for 100 Xan bars and drink a lot of alochol then.

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
funny username, favorite gumball character?

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
ive taken 100mg or 50 bars after drinking on my first time and it didn't kill me. i just bought my 1g of fent and im waiting for him to ship it to me. im praying it ends me lmfaoaoao
If you were to consult the DEA, a gram of F would be enough to kill some 200 people. But that's just what they say to the public. I've heard from self-proclaimed F users that they've smoked more than 5mg of F in one sitting and they didn't OD from it.

If you've never used F before then your body doesn't have tolerance from it, and so--assuming it's high purity as you've claimed--you'd very likely die from it; you may not even need the xanny bars.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
If you were to consult the DEA, a gram of F would be enough to kill some 200 people. But that's just what they say to the public. I've heard from self-proclaimed F users that they've smoked more than 5mg of F in one sitting and they didn't OD from it.

If you've never used F before then your body doesn't have tolerance from it, and so--assuming it's high purity as you've claimed--you'd very likely die from it; you may not even need the xanny bars.
i was unfortunate and the vendor told me that he didn't have any fent left and that he would be taking the listing down until he had more. i settled for 10 pressed M30 pills that were in the fentanyl category. if this doesn't kill me I'm going to have to wait until he has some more in stock. im so fucking angry
funny username, favorite gumball character?
naw hes just fat and i like him. i like banana joe the most
I had 40 Xans mixed with an edible and 6 grams of schrooms along with vodka and still didn't die although I was taken to the hospital because I slit my wrist. I didn't even know I slit my wrist until the next morning when I woke up in a psych ward. I didn't feel anything when I slit my wrist I wish I would have cut a bit deeper. When I was at the hospital the doctors were stitching me up and I kept pulling the stitches out myself and still didn't feel that. I think if you want Xanax to work you should go for 100 Xan bars and drink a lot of alochol then.
makes my 50 xan attempt look pathetic lol im praying i can just die after all this

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
i was unfortunate and the vendor told me that he didn't have any fent left and that he would be taking the listing down until he had more. i settled for 10 pressed M30 pills that were in the fentanyl category. if this doesn't kill me I'm going to have to wait until he has some more in stock. im so fucking angry

naw hes just fat and i like him. i like banana joe the most

makes my 50 xan attempt look pathetic lol im praying i can just die after all this
M30 pills?! Aren't those some Fent-laced-oxy-wannabes? Those have killed a lot of unsuspecting oxy addicts, based on many news reports I've read; with a majority of them being classed as accidental overdoses.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
M30 pills?! Aren't those some Fent-laced-oxy-wannabes? Those have killed a lot of unsuspecting oxy addicts, based on many news reports I've read; with a majority of them being classed as accidental overdoses.
not sure what they are but i hope they will end me lmfao im sick of ts