• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I only have one person on ignore. I'm not terribly happy about it, but I think of not reading their comments & interacting with them as choosing the lesser of two evils. I put them on ignore a couple of weeks ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkydrinky, etherealspring, DefinitelyReady and 7 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
None [yet?].

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Un-, Amumu and 5 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Just counted - I have an even 50 ignored members. A few are closed accounts, I think 45 active.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GenesAndEnvironment, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I have 3.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ImsooDone1N
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Zero. I think it's because I'd rather be able to see people say mean things about me than have to wonder if they're doing so and live in fear over it. I'm far more likely to be on someone's ignore list anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, derpyderpins, DontplayGod and 9 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
None. I've just ignored/ not interacted with anyone I thought I would possibly be bothered by; all have been positive interactions. I rather spend my time focusing on the people I care about, and who care about me..
I also try to look for people who need a lil "love" so to speak, and absolutely go out of my way to give those people reactions so maybe they will feel better & not feel like no one cares. I hate seeing people left out.. obvs that is a sore spot for me. So I just try to make others feel better & let them know someone else cares.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, someplaceNice, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I put one or two people on ignore. TO have 50 people on ignore is a lot.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, not-2-b-the-answer, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins, not-2-b-the-answer, Crazy4u and 1 other person
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Zero. There are people I don't agree with on everything, but I just move on and let them have their opinion; it doesn't affect me unless I let it. But I'm also averse to conflict. Even if I read the controversial threads, I never comment on them, so that's likely why I have no one on ignore. I try not to dislike or be dislikable, but I'm sure it happens regardless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Whatever♡, derpyderpins, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I've only had one on ignore. They triggered me when I was super sensitive. They meant no harm. I took it off because the trigger was bullshit and I don't want to be that sensitive.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, PreussenBlueJay, whatevs and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've had to ignore a couple of members. Some people are so over the top with their penchant for outrage and accusations that it takes away from my experience. Like just chill, I mean who gives a fuck, you're on a ctb forum. I think if you have that kind of zeal going on you're probably still very plugged in to life and incompatible with someone like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: blackwidow, ImsooDone1N, binturong and 7 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
None, but then I do not use the chat anymore really so it is not required.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Crazy4u
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Zero. I think it's because I'd rather be able to see people say mean things about me than have to wonder if they're doing so and live in fear over it.

I know the person I have on ignore is saying shit about me, but I don't have the stomach to argue with them. It would feel like jumping into a pool of toxic slime. Also, I really am trying to wean myself off the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NumbItAll, PreussenBlueJay and 3 others
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I've never made a habit of ignoring people. I have one person ignored, but it's not here, it's in some chat room. There was someone who had a nice voice, so I was going to tell them they had a nice voice, but I accidentally tagged the wrong person, they had never posted any recordings of them speaking, so they got really weirded out. I tried to explain to them, but I guess they then thought I was making fun of them for being Indian (you know how many Indians have accents when speaking English, or at least stereotypically they do). Anyway, he got very upset at me, and things went bad, I stopped chatting for a while, and when I came back I ignored him, because I didn't want any drama or anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
None.

It's not because I don't want to put them on the ignore list (I'm utterly sick of their depravity in justifying genocides and heinous crimes against humanity), it's because it reminds me that this forum is not some special underground place for super empathetic people. It certainly isn't. The members on this forum are just a cross section of the worldwide population, so we have all kinds of people in here, just like in real life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, littlelungs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
@motel rooms , You must understand that if Alejandro Cao de Benos exists, everything is possible

He is a Spaniard who voluntarily became North Korea's ambassador to the world, and now says things like "Long live our Supreme Intergalactic Leader Kim-Jong Un"
He also has Twitch, and there he answered all the questions of his followers about North Korea

Did you post this in this thread accidentally? :)) I'm glad I got to see it because I'm ignoring this one:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-is-it-ok-to-praise-stalin-on-ss.85758/unread

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Did you post this in this thread accidentally? :)) I'm glad I got to see it because I'm ignoring this one:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-is-it-ok-to-praise-stalin-on-ss.85758/unread
Yes, I was wrong, hehe, I had several open posts

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
No offence, but this is not a very nice thread. It could potentially hurt peoples feelings, but that is just my opinion. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, ijustwishtodie, jar-baby and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
0 on my list. Though I'm sure I'm on at least a few dozen members' ignore list.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc and AnestheticVoid
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Zero. I think it's because I'd rather be able to see people say mean things about me than have to wonder if they're doing so
This. Currently zero. I hate not being able to defend or explain myself. But that's also part of the reason why it's overwhelming to have more people than I could possibly manage to respond to coming for me at the same time, especially if they're hostile and twisting my words and obviously not interested in real discussion. In those cases it's hardly worth responding. So I'm on the fence about the ignore button sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Imo as many as the number of inches of your p****, that is to say.

• Wow
Reactions: whatevs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
0. If someone says mean things I want to respond to help other people with my support. I am not sure what even happens when you ignore someone. Don't you see their threads or posts anymore?

Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
I ignore the vast majority of comments and posts on this site. No need to formally block anyone.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Null Hypothesis and Crazy4u
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I ignore the vast majority of comments and posts on this site. No need to formally block anyone.
The beauty of ignoring is how it reshapes the forum experience. It's the closer you get to erasing someone else from the Internet. If done well, it can mean for the user that he or she is experiencing an alternate version of reality where that other person doesn't exist.

I think it probably appeals more to controlling personalities.

• Hugs

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I didn't even know you could ignore people on here.

• Hugs
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
None, no need, just scroll past

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
None. I have time for everyone here assuming they want my time.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AnestheticVoid
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Only 2, and one has banned himslef so just 1. I actually don't like having members on ignore, but hey the tool is there. And i dont like members to make me wanna lose my cool and kind self.

• Hugs
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
3. 2 are out of respect since I had a falling out with both friendships and I feel like I shouldn't interact with them anymore. And the other person was rude whenever I made a post when I was in my dark space. And honestly when you're in your dark space the last thing you need is negativity.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer and AnestheticVoid