Kezrina

Kezrina
May 19, 2020
How many ibrufen will it take...im done

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
0. It'll just hurt and not kill you, don't take it.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Sunset764 and Girobatol
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The only replies you will get are... its not worth it, it will cause a slow painful death even if you were successful.which is highly unlikely! and if you aren't successful you will cause alot of medical problems for yourself and that you should look at other methods.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Sunset764 and alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
any chemical can be fatal but what you're considering is a very painful, long as in days, maybe weeks death.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
even if it worked enough to knock you out you'd probably just wake up, be sick and ill for days.
if someone found you unconscious (which it probably won't make you go unconscious) you'd end up in the hospital probably getting your stomach pumped and then you'd have mental health team on your back.
don't do it.

Reactions: Sunset764
Kezrina

Kezrina

Kezrina
May 19, 2020
Just want to go now, don't have much else

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just want to go now, don't have much else

The others have already said to please not do this. I am not telling you what to do, but please take some time to think about it.

This is not a viable method to use for a suicide.

The best you could probably hope for with this as a method would be for having a heart attack.. which is often times one of the more painful circumstances anyone can find themselves having. It is at the top of any list as being an excruciatingly painful event.

It could cause a long drawn out multi-organ systems failure starting with the kidneys, but not routinely leading to a death.

The real possibility to have perforated the intestines would be too painful to ignore. You would likely be compelled to seek help and end up with have a painful recovery.

Have you done reasearch on other methods?

Reactions: LittleJem, Midnight-rain and Aap
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Won't work at all, it was I tried for my first overdose. I threw up for hours all over everything in my room, became severely dehydrated from that, and I felt horrible for days afterwards.
I was 13 at the time, and I took over 100 tablets. Please look at other methods, this one just doesn't work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, LittleJem, Meditation guide and 3 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
It will almost certainly not kill you. Instead, it will leave you disabled and possibly in liver failure so you can go back to feeling how you did before except now you have a mark on your mental health record and people up your ass but also have no liver and intense physical pain

Unless you are specifically looking to not actually die but just put yourself in massive liver failure with a few other organs damaged for good measure I would consider literally anything else. It's great if you want to be alive but permanently fucked up

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleJem and Deleted member 4993
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
As everyone else said, don't do it with ibuprofen.

This is stupid.

It's stupid because it makes death slow and agonizing.

It's stupid because it's an affecting act.

It's stupid because you don't even bother to sort out a simple matter yourself on the internet.

I could already list alternative possibilities how you can easily and safely kill yourself with what you are sure to have at hand.

But that's not what we're here for. We're here to tell you it doesn't work with this to protect you from even more problems.

Sleep about it, talk about it, think about it.

We look forward to hearing from you again

Last edited:
Reactions: TheQ22 and OnlyTheWind
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Nothing works that you can buy without a prescription and even drugs you get with a prescription do not work aside from a couple of them. You could take an entire big bottle of ibuprofen without dying.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
How many ibrufen will it take...im done
It's something ridiculous like 1000mg per pound of fat, and even then it's a very low chance. You'll likely just die of liver failure, painfully and very, very slowly.