L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Is 24 hours really needed ?? I am only 56 kg .... so, how many hours do you think is necessary after taking N ??

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Most people who overdose N die within the first hour. However, I recommending take it at night so your body gets discovered the next day, just to be safe.

Reactions: Letmego. Please
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not know where come from that senseless datas.

it is the fourth or fifth time that I have to show some proved datas.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla -2019-07-17 12-51-11.png
    Captura de pantalla -2019-07-17 12-51-11.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I do not know where come from that senseless datas.

it is the fourth or fifth time that I have to show some proved datas.

Your "proved" data i hope you understand only relates to already frail & old people. And attacking anybody who doesn't provide your data only serves to make you seem like a dick.

There is no proved data for young/healthy people taking the same route, end of. So please stop misinforming people with information based only on old/infirm folk.

It is only sensible for @LifeOver to suggest a 12hr period.

Reactions: a_strange_day and Subhuman
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Your "proved" data i hope you understand only relates to already frail & old people. And attacking anybody who doesn't provide your data only serves to make you seem like a dick.

There is no proved data for young/healthy people taking the same route, end of. So please stop misinforming people with information based only on old/infirm folk.

Sorry, I'll do whatever I want to do, well I always doing it............... I hope you understand it.
Your opinion is repectable but I am not interested about.
Take the source and some data more.

Attachments

• cover.png
    cover.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_2019-08-12 Boek Chabot strook - 2006 Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death pdf.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-12 Boek Chabot strook - 2006 Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death pdf.png
    17 KB · Views: 46
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019

Yea, a lot of their posts tend to have that holier-than-thou, arrogant, condescending quality. I've just started scrolling right past.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yea, a lot of their posts tend to have that holier-than-thou, arrogant, condescending quality. I've just started scrolling right past.

It's not my fault that you had get pentobarbitol. I am really sorry and I understand you, but it's not my fault, right?.
For a next time, you do not send me PM's to asking me who has N?.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
It's not my fault that you had get pentobarbitol. I am really sorry and I understand you, but it's not my fault, right?.
For a next time, you do not send me PM's to asking me who has N?.
Um, ok? Asking a simple question does not obligate me to like how you talk down to people.

Last edited: