I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm sorta new here, but I'm curious what's the general amount of SN people order to CTB, since I found my source potentially but am being asked how much I need

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and Kiiiishore
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
When I bought it the options were 100g and 200g. I chose 200g as a "just in case". I think the recommendation is only 25 g though.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
I would say at the very minimun 50g, so you have your 1x extra backup for potential vomiting. But ideally buy at least 100g, so you can have 2x backups and also test it without worrying if something falls or accidentally spills

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and sadlittleman32
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I would say at the very minimun 50g, so you have your 1x extra backup for potential vomiting. But ideally buy at least 100g, so you can have 2x backups and also test it without worrying if something falls or accidentally spills
seconding this. through many threads, very few do not vomit so the second cup is important to succeed, as far as i've observed

Reactions: sadlittleman32
S

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
Bought 100g. Plan to use 3 cups of 25g to be sure if I vomit.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
150g that was the only option

Last edited:
dela

dela

One must imagine Sisyphus dead.
Sep 3, 2024
I bought 2kg (2000g) because it was the lowest amount I could find at my source lol. But I think 100g is the ideal minimum amount so you have enough for more than one cup and testing etc.

J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Bought two 50g packs so I can keep one sealed in case the first goes wrong - (Or if i were to pass out from the benzo drink before being able to ingest the SN drink, at least i have a sealed backup on hand and can learn from a benzo mistake if something were to go wrong ) - (Dmc has only just changed changed it to 100g and 200g now, but a few weeks ago they still had 50g as an option)

I

InTheAbyss

Jul 30, 2024
200g from one of the trusted sources and before that 500g from a source that I'm not sure about the purity of.

Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
I purchased 500 grams online and got another 500 grams from a local store

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
I have 1 50g bag but wish I ordered 2 50g bags incase I survive, then I'd be able to attempt again

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Bought only 30g the first time, I had completely forgotten I needed to have a backup drink. Ordered 1kg afterwards because it was the smallest amount on my second source.

T

Torontopup

Aug 15, 2023
I know you used to be able to order SN off Amazon. I have no idea how to access it now...I have heard that you need to go into the dark web. Is that true? How did you find your sources?