• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
How many Barbecues in a small 2 man tent taped up, for it to work properly?
I am wanting to do this inside but difficult having to light barbecues inside, could possibly light out side wait for them to burn out and bring in, but I'm top floor of 3. I know it can be done without too much damage because someone the band Boston did it in their bathroom. I was just wandering how many barbecues/charcoal grills he used?
I've also thought of doing it in my car (putting the burnt out barbecues in m car), might be easier because I can just drive. Though I find it scary in pitch black (it would have to be so no one sees). I am also wary of it not working if the car leaks the gas out too much.
It would be nice to get this over and done with as soon as possible

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you are talking about disposible barbecues, forget it. Make sure you do it right.

Attachments

• CO method Fliesenbourg English.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: houseofleaves and pthnrdnojvsc
S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
If you are talking about disposible barbecues, forget it. Make sure you do it right.
no there are people who have done it that way. The man from the band Boston, a user on here in a tent in the lake district

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Why do you ask for advice when you think you know better ? Of course you are free to choose between an experiment with a disposable barbecue or a guide with proven success. But keep in mind that failure can cause permanent brain damage. This applies to all methods where the brain doesn´t get enough oxygen.

Reactions: houseofleaves