• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
this would be a great poll questions but I guess not everyone has those privileges.

I have 15+ attempts. My most serious was a partial attempt where I made myself pass out. Might have worked if the socks I put around my neck were too bulky.

What about you guys?

Love and kindness

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, quiet35 and Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Does it count as an attempt if you simply hold a loaded .357 Mag all day and can't bring yourself to cock the hammer? That was many years ago. I don't count that, so my total is zero.

Reactions: quiet35, Circles and whyidon'tknow
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Just one: 40mg lorazepam with rum. My next attempt will be lethal.

Reactions: Circles and whyidon'tknow
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Tried hanging twice and now practicing for the third.

• Aww..
Reactions: Donewith_, dreamsofdestruction, Rukia and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
2, third, if there is to be one, will be the last.

Reactions: Circles
Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
Tried to die by fasting 4-5 times. Once tried to get lost in a forest. Yes, all pretty pathetic attempts. SI was impossible to overcome.

• Hugs
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Tried to die by fasting 4-5 times. Once tried to get lost in a forest. Yes, all pretty pathetic attempts. SI was impossible to overcome.
It's not pathetic. It actually shows your strength that you got through those times. I've been there, those days are unbearable.
I've had three attempts, failed hanging thrice. Got very close though but I pulled myself up for no fucking reason - I hate myself for it. I've got SN now, it won't fail. Just need some courage.

Reactions: Deathinside14, quiet35, LifeIsACurse and 2 others
nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
I do the fasting too, but it just takes too long because someone always notices before I get sick enough. All it did was put me in the hospital and diagnose me with an eating disorder :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and quiet35
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Too many shitty attempts when I was under 18.

Two genuine ones after 18.

• Hugs
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
7 actual attempts (belt noose hanging & 6 games of Russian roulette), and 3 aborted attempts (helium gas aspyhxiation, having ingredients for hydrogen cyanide that have since safely been disposed of, and another hanging with a hangman's noose). How I am still alive, I have no idea. Purely luck. Though, suicidal ideation has been gradually lessening the past few weeks, so that's nice. Still have it every now and then though.

• Hugs
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Wow, you guys make me feel like having too many suicide attempts to remember as being a really bad thing haha. Oh well

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
3 attempts. Overdosing and partial.

4 if you count spending 20 minutes at a carpark thinking about jumping

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I only have one failed suicide attempt as of now. Tried to overdose in prescription meds before going to sleep a few months ago. In theory it sounded like a great plan. I've researched drug interactions and took a lot of them together before going to bed so I could die peacefully during sleep, but apparently the dose I took was not even close to the necessary. It was very peaceful, though. I didn't even felt the urge to throw up and I woke up with no symptoms. I really don't want that to happen again. Next time I will not allow myself to fail.

Last edited:
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Zero serious attempts yet
Handful of half-assed strangulation attempts when I was younger

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I never tried for real, but sometimes when I'm feeling too shitty I like to hang myself just for a bit, just to see if I can find the right spot

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Once when I was a teen. Tried to OD, and obviously failed.

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
Never attempted. But I stood on top of a bridge once and thought very seriously about jumping. Glad I didn't cause now I know the fall probably wouldn't have killed me.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow and Circles
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
2 half arsed attempts: wrist slitting (not deep enough) and sleeping pills OD (didn't know any better)

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
No serious attempts. Thought about swallowing my mom's pills once, and at another time stood with my head in a noose, paralyzed by fear.