Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
PPH says about 8-10 grams, is it sure?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah at least 8. This was changed as a few years ago it was 5. Theres other stuff to take with it aswell

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Yeah at least 8. This was changed as a few years ago it was 5. Theres other stuff to take with it aswell
Thanks. What do you think about 14 gr?

Yes, I know it's needed to take something more.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I think 14 would be too much unless your vastly overweight and young, maybe 10gms.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
8 to 10 gms i would have thought. Have you researched it at all ?

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Thats good as i wouldnt want you to suffer unnecessarily. On its own it can cause problems from all ive read.
Amitriptilyne can cause problems? Why?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Amitriptilyne can cause problems? Why?
Ive read a lot about it but am by no means an expert. My understanding is that ami is the lethal component and it does have a heavy sedating effect but without strong benzos you can wake up and experience bad things like seizures etc.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Ive read a lot about it but am by no means an expert. My understanding is that ami is the lethal component and it does have a heavy sedating effect but without strong benzos you can wake up and experience bad things like seizures etc.
Oh yes, I know you need to mix with benzos. Ami takes lots of time to make effect, at least 6 hours, sometimes 24 hours. It starts making effect after 2 hours.

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
How would you takem as ive read that when dissolved in water they are amost undrinkable because of their bitterness? i got a grinder and capsules and pill machine but i did a trial run with paracetamol and it was difficult.

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
How would you takem as ive read that when dissolved in water they are amost undrinkable because of their bitterness? i got a grinder and capsules and pill machine but i did a trial run with paracetamol and it was difficult.
I take meto before. About the flavour... I haven't tried but I know it's not good.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Apparenty very bitter

Reactions: Anthagonos
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
My brother was on a feeding tube. He had to take Ami. He crushed them and put them in fresh orange juice as he wasn't allowed to swallow the pills but had to crush it very fine and add some fresh orange and take it that way. He used to say it was very bitter but the OJ helped somewhat.

Reactions: Mm80 and Lost1804
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Sure I read it can be mixed in a little bit of jam, peanut butter or honey? Just a small amount.
Yeah ive read that. Basically anything sweet to mask the bitter taste. Orange juice soundslike a good option as mentioned below x

Reactions: Lost1804
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Yes, it's a disgusting Taste