K

ketaminekisses

Jul 2, 2023
YES, i am aware this method is stupid, long, and excruciating.
HOWEVERRRR i dont have access to much, im slightly masochistic, and i dont have much of an appetite nowadays anyways. mostly, im just curious. i likely wont actually use this

Reactions: hhh_ and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I tried vsed a long time ago when I was living in an apartment.
Towards the end stages( after a week of no food or water ) I became delerious and the neighbours called the cops because I was screaming out.
They banged on my door because they knew I was in some kind of distress but I was too weak and out of it to answer.
The cops came and broke down the door and I ended up in hospital.
It's highly advisable to try vsed in a remote location. Maybe hike out somewhere well away from any trails where you could be found.
The average time taken to die from vsed is between 10 to 14 days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: deomlez and ketaminekisses
K

ketaminekisses

Jul 2, 2023
Towards the end stages( after a week of no food or water ) I became delerious and the neighbours called the cops because I was screaming out.
They banged on my door because they knew I was in some kind of distress but I was too weak and out of it to answer.
It's highly advisable to try vsed in a remote location. Maybe hike out somewhere well away from any trails where you could be found.
that sounds awful. im sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Afaik dehydration maximum 3 days with 0 water, starving can take a month or even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: deomlez, The anhedonic one and ketaminekisses
K

ketaminekisses

Jul 2, 2023
Afaik dehydration maximum 3 days with 0 water, starving can take a month or even more.
thats it? i hardly drink anything ever simply because i dont get thirsty (im not sure why, i just dont).
i feel like i can definitely do that. any idea what the process would be like?

starvinglegend

starvinglegend

dying to be thin
Jul 1, 2023
I didnt eat for 2 weeks and barely had water during that time. Like someone said above, by the end of it I was delirious and psychotic. I was also not sleeping so that probably had an effect on it too. I really don't recommend, it was the scariest time of my life.

• Hugs
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Starvation alone is painfully slow, dehydration I think up to one week. I did 2 days without water when I was fasting and urge for drinking water is extremely high, I could not even fall a sleep second night so after +- 40 hours I just gave up, my body was hot and veiny, I could not cool myself down, water serve more purposes one of them is thermoregulation so after few days you will feel like in hell... dont think this is pleasant way to go there are faster methods.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
thats it? i hardly drink anything ever simply because i dont get thirsty (im not sure why, i just dont).
i feel like i can definitely do that. any idea what the process would be like?
Not really but basically when someone dehydrates the kidneys stop working at some point which leads to blood poisoning because the blood isn't cleaned anymore. That's certainly a painful way to CTB.

Last edited:
K

ketaminekisses

Jul 2, 2023
Not really but basically when someone dehydrates the kidneys stop working at some point which leads to blood poisoning because the blood isn't cleand anymore. That's certainly a painful way to CTB.
wow that suckssss. only 'easy' way out is a shotgun to the head

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
The average time taken to die from vsed is between 10 to 14 days.
Wow, this sounds so horrific. I thought about this myself. I have severe eating difficulty anyways but I didn't realise it would be so awful as this to starve.
I am wondering whether you were relieved to be 'saved' on this occasion because the suffering was too prolonged and agonising. Or did you just wish you could be left to have continued with death this way

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Wow, this sounds so horrific. I thought about this myself. I have severe eating difficulty anyways but I didn't realise it would be so awful as this to starve.
I am wondering whether you were relieved to be 'saved' on this occasion because the suffering was too prolonged and agonising. Or did you just wish you could be left to have continued with death this way
I definitely wish I had died.
Everything since then has been a continuation of suffering.
It's all pointless suffering, and I am going to try again sometime in the near future.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW