• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I'm sure that I've seen an answer to this question before, but can't seem to find again through search so seeing if anyone has an answer or could point me to a thread with this info?

I purchased SN last year around May time, and has been sat under my bed in a box where it is vaccuum sealed still. Will this still be fine to use, or how long do I have to use this roughly beforre I need to find some more?

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, domedune and NearlyIrrelevantCake
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
sealed, indefinitely. i dont know to what extent it's affected by heat. but yeah, it's salt, turns to unusable nitRATE when exposed to air. otherwise it lasts forever

Reactions: domedune, Amumu, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
sealed, indefinitely. i dont know to what extent it's affected by heat. but yeah, it's salt, turns to unusable nitRATE when exposed to air. otherwise it lasts forever
Gotcha, thank you.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@AwokenToReality https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/post-647477

• Love
Reactions: AwokenToReality, hʚll and juraviel