Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sources for what?

Until you gained trust ....

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah I guessed so, you'll not get any sources for N bc it's not available (online, most likely scams) and for SN it highly depends on where you live and the country restrictions. :-(

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sources for SN in most of the European & North American areas have become very scarce indeed, with the threat of legal action against suppliers a very real one in some countries.
Since this site is frequented by both pro life activists and in all probability official agencies the very few members who succeed in obtaining a supply of genuine SN tend to treasure their source like gold dust and are unlikely to just disclose it to anyone who asks.

Reactions: ThisIsLife, Finalnight and Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have a source for SN for people in europe excluding UK.

Btw, it would always help if you could put your profile publicly available from your privacy settings, so other people could see your prior postings and threads, that way it would be easier to determine that if are you trustable or not.

This is not only directed at you, but for other users also, if you are wanting to gain trust.

Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep, LonelyKitten, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023

Btw, it would always help if you could put your profile publicly available from your privacy settings, so other people could see your prior postings and threads, that way it would be easier to determine that if are you trustable or not.

This is not only directed at you, but for other users also, if you are wanting to gain trust.
Mind sharing?

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023

Thanks for thing about private profile! Lol I was struggling to find the setting for it haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
It's legit, and no i won't.
They have no reason to lie, they are just some small local restoration & painting shop.
testing is surprisingly simple. get bartovation strips from amazon (25ppm ones for max accuracy), mix up some water and measured sn and in less than 30 secs you have the results

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
testing is surprisingly simple. get bartovation strips from amazon (25ppm ones for max accuracy), mix up some water and measured sn and in less than 30 secs you have the results
I don't have time to wait, i'm leaving in a week.

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I would love to gain sources, anything I can do to gain trust?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I would love to gain sources, anything I can do to gain trust?

I'd think, just be here, post honestly, and remember that no matter how much anyone trusts you very few members actually have access to genuine sources themselves (I certainly don't). That's why we constantly see posts asking about obtaining SN or requesting members to PM them.
If it was that accesible we'd all have some.

S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
Have you received an order from your source avaruus, or are you still waiting?

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
You did send me the source a few weeks back, but is that still UK-excluded or different one?

I have yet to order it as I do have my reservations on the UK confiscating the SN, I really don't want a welfare check lol.