• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
They used to appear quite frequently on /r/sanctionedsuicide and now on /r/timetogo. You might have recently seen one of a mother whose daughter had killed herself saying the overused platitude B.S. "Suicide doesn't take away the pain...."

I suppose it's less likely on this site because you have to register for a specifically pro-choice suicide site and most aren't interested in suicide until they know of someone who did it so hopefully this boards won't be tarnished with those posts.

Reactions: dano6533, dwimplepeen213, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Yeah. I saw that post. My son killed himself sigh sigh. Well maybe he would have not done that if you were a better mother and actually tried to help him with his life problems. But it's easier to just think the kid had chemical imbalance in the brain, he just needed drugs, and this site is the work of the devil.

Reactions: nw7, dano6533, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Telling to a pro-lifer that life isn't that great for everyone it's like telling a christian that his god is just as real as Santa. Suicide takes away all the pain, happiness too, but you won't need it If you don't exist.

Reactions: dano6533 and FallenfromGrace
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Fwiw the mother, @Karenbaker, was a phony,

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Yeah. I saw that post. My son killed himself sigh sigh. Well maybe he would have not done that if you were a better mother and actually tried to help him with his life problems. But it's easier to just think the kid had chemical imbalance in the brain, he just needed drugs, and this site is the work of the devil.
That's not fair to say that about the mum

Reactions: dano6533 and Romanov1947
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
She posted later that she was from the UK so I am suspicious.

D

Deleted member 847

That's not fair to say that about the mum
I'm just angry this person came here like it's our fault her son died. If your son killed himself,
condolences but it's not our business. And frankly I think his life wasn't her business either, regardless of her feelings or love for him. Normies will do everything to take this site down.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and dano6533
Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
We've already had one fucking pro-lifer in Malice's thread.