Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Between attempts?
I was very close to CTB last week but *ninja* cop had other ideas, my own fault, a little too much drink to overcome the SI meant I was slightly slower then I planned getting up a wall also time of day was a little busier then planned so some fucker spotted me and called the cops, If I had got there I would have been done and gone. I was home within a few hours... So no fear of being locked up.
Next time I know to shift my fat arse a bit faster and have a little less drink, But how long do you wait, I know I am being watched now by family, I want gone though, getting out the house alone is hard enough.
Realistly for those who have failed and need to take another try, how long to wait till take 2?

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Terminally drunk and Kjo
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Why don't you try jumping off a building? It will be swift and no one will be fast enought to stop you if you do not hesitate and sit on the ledge for some time before you jump.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Why don't you try jumping off a building? It will be swift and no one will be fast enought to stop you if you do not hesitate and sit on the ledge for some time before you jump.

there are no tall buildings it sucks, the bridge is my only option, I am aiming for 3am next time!!! Let those fuckers stop me then

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Are you doing it tomorrow?
Do you live in the countryside or small citt where there are no high rise apartment flats? Those are easy to assess and jump down from.

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Eurgh someone remind me not to drunk post again! :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff: