• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Ive been practising (for hours!) manual strangulation using just a ligature (with padding aimed at caratoid zone) and my own strength or also with a tourniquet method- I want to do this before attempt partial again to see how long till I pass out & I can hold it for ages & ages and make it really really tight, and do not pass out, I felt the (very weak) pulse in my caratoids so the ligature should have been in the correct area of my neck. Just cant believe how long and how strongly I can hold it without passing out at all, just get the classic feeling of lots of uncomfortable pressure building in my head (guess this is the compression of the jugular)- but why why why cant I even pass out? Have you tested and how long till you can if so? I am just afraid of being left 'hanging' around...so to speak in the real thing (excuse the terrible pun-humour is my defence mechanism)

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Possibly arm strength alone is mot enough. Another tactic might be needed.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Possibly arm strength alone is mot enough. Another tactic might be needed.
Yeah but crazy I can't even make myself pass out at all! And that tourniquet way- which does work as I've seen in / read about these cases during research. Feel like my caratoids must be really hidden deep! Just so worried about just hanging - being conscious for ages- I read one case of a man that was hanging for two days ! Awake!! That's really scared me