T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
I dont feel like eating and drinking anymore . My family doesn't want me to commit suicide but I don't feel like living either . Cant force myself to eat or drink

• Aww..
Reactions: Pentobartbital, suffering and Lara Francis
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I dont feel like eating and drinking anymore . My family doesn't want me to commit suicide but I don't feel like living either . Cant force myself to eat or drink
you will start dying without water in 2 - 3 days and it can take up to 7 days or more to die , without food but drinking you can last up to 40 days

Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
This is not a recommended way to go. It is particularly gruesome and painful.

Reactions: WOODESITY, Redrock and marcusuk63
T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
I dont feel like living anymore , so I am already two days without food and water . I am already feeling quite weak . I will wait until I will feel more weak and I will use SN method

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food.

I'm sorry for your pain friend. There may be more peaceful (and less identifiable) ways than this, you may get rescued from this method.
I hope you find the light friend.
Peace
DBD

Reactions: Tralabala and WOODESITY
A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
SI kicks in after about 5 days in with out food, i have tried again and again going with out food longest i have lasted its 7 days, have not tried without water

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I was researching this in relation to being hospitalised and refusing food and water.
I have read
Our bodies tend to have several weeks worth of reserve energy from food stores but a lack of fluids causes problems with kidney function with a few days followed by death.
I do relate to the great effort often needed to even eat or drink but as a serious method,i would not recommend it due to its length of time before death and how painful it is likely to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tralabala
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
There are quite a lot research articles about this topic, because old people sometimes chose this form of legal euthanasia. It's considered painless and relatively comfortable way to go for (sick) elderly people. There are some tricks not to suffer from thirst. You have to have your mouth always wet, it's where the sensors of thirst are being "fed". That's how you dehydrate without feeling of thirst. Don't know if it's comfortable way to go for younger people.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
In the early 2000's a magician called david blane locked himself in a glass cubicle in London for 40 days only drinking water and no food, he was in agony when he got out, the water was keeping him alive and prolonging his torment.

T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food.

I'm sorry for your pain friend. There may be more peaceful (and less identifiable) ways than this, you may get rescued from this method.
I hope you find the light friend.
Peace
DBD
I will use this method in closed park at the night then no one is around me . No one will find me until the morning . I already have full set for SN method