S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
i would like to know how long have u been on this site, ive not long joined. have u gained anything?

• Hugs
Reactions: eyecandy and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've been here since September last year but I've only been posting more these last couple of months. It actually makes me feel so much better coming on here, it makes me less depressed, I think it's because I can relate to so many of the posts on here.

• Love
Reactions: eyecandy, hahabye, Dead Meat and 1 other person
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I've known it's existed since mid 2019 but I've only made occasional visits when researching methods until my most recent suicidal period when I remembered this site and decided to register. I've gained quite a bit, it's one of the only things I manage to fill my last days with and the people here are the only people I really feel comfortable talking to about suicide.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sad, hahabye, Dead Meat and 1 other person
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I've been here since September last year but I've only been posting more these last couple of months. It actually makes me feel so much better coming on here, it makes me less depressed, I think it's because I can relate to so many of the posts on here.
i feel so alone, im isolated. for me i know that i am resolved to ctb and have been forever bit cant talk to anyone as no one understands or cares. its so hard i can barely see beyond tomorrow. ss is a comfort

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, whywere and FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Over a year but I became really active about 7 months ago I think!

I gained a lot since I was here.

Friends, people who understand how I feel, information about different methods and learnt a lot about different experiences some guys and girls have had. It's really amazing.

What's more, I'm still alive thanks to SS and if I ever ctb, I will think things very well before going for it!

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, Dead Meat and whywere
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I found out about shallow water blackout, a lovely painless method. There are many interesting people on here & some of them have a deliciously twisted sense of humor

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I really just started on here this month. I registered about a week before I actually came back on. The night I registered was a bad one.
But I'd say aside from learning how to peacefully exit this world I've found a lot of interesting posts that are a bit mind-expanding. Super grateful to be here. I can't think of one other place on the web with so many genuinely useful posts/information. It may not be sunshine and rainbows here but its a piece of reality that's hard to find- that I personally really needed.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, virginiawoolf, scarletohara and 2 others
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Over a year but I became really active about 7 months ago I think!

I gained a lot since I was here.

Friends, people who understand how I feel, information about different methods and learnt a lot about different experiences some guys and girls have had. It's really amazing.

What's more, I'm still alive thanks to SS and if I ever ctb, I will think things very well before going for it!
it seems that this site may keep u going a little longer, thats great
I found out about shallow water blackout, a lovely painless method. There are many interesting people on here & some of them have a deliciously twisted sense of humor
i have seen u mention this, im sure my survival instinct would kick in, my fear is that it wouldnt work

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, whywere and WornOutLife
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I lurked for about a year, gaining information that helped me prepare for my two attempts. Since joining, I've gained a supportive community that's helped me through tough times, and didn't judge me for not going through with it the times I said I would. The opportunity to vent to like-minded people has been infinitely more helpful to me than the meaningless platitudes offered by friends, family, and even mental health professionals.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I've known it's existed since mid 2019 but I've only made occasional visits when researching methods until my most recent suicidal period when I remembered this site and decided to register. I've gained quite a bit, it's one of the only things I manage to fill my last days with and the people here are the only people I really feel comfortable talking to about suicide.
i feel the same, this site is my only outlet, cant talk to anyone

Reactions: lanax09
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I lurked for about a year, gaining information that helped me prepare for my two attempts. Since joining, I've gained a supportive community that's helped me through tough times, and didn't judge me for not going through with it the times I said I would. The opportunity to vent to like-minded people has been infinitely more helpful to me than the meaningless platitudes offered by friends, family, and even mental health professionals.
so would u say that u have put ctb on the back burner for now?
i understand, i havent talked to anyone. im new to this. i have tried tp ctb many time, my last attempt i was on life support for a couple of weeks

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
so would u say that u have put ctb on the back burner for now?
I'm prepared for when I decide the time is right. I have a complete "kit" at home with SN and all the other meds needed, as well as a scale, and three 50 mL bottles. I also have another batch of SN and a supply of metoclopramide in my office, just as a backup.

I find that knowing that I'm prepared to go gives me so peace of mind to help me get through my day.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I'm prepared for when I decide the time is right. I have a complete "kit" at home with SN and all the other meds needed, as well as a scale, and three 50 mL bottles. I also have another batch of SN and a supply of metoclopramide in my office, just as a backup.

I find that knowing that I'm prepared to go gives me so peace of mind to help me get through my day.
what do u think will tip u over the edge? a bad day? bad relationship?i dont have a kit, still trying to figure it out what i need. never thought it would be this hard

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I've been here since I made this account in 2019. I thought I'd be gone by now for sure, but lockdown gave me a break last year and I come back when I'm at my lowest, here I am again hoping I'll be gone in a week lol. This place makes me feel less alone in the way I feel, I'm glad I found it

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Not as long as some but longer than others!

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Join date under name. Had some good times making jokes and "met" one or two very intelligent and badass people. Also have been a good platform to think about and try out various methods. I haven't been able to find a method that I'd like, though, there are trade-offs to all of them and I'm not in a great spot logistically/financially.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
what do u think will tip u over the edge? a bad day? bad relationship?i dont have a kit, still trying to figure it out what i need. never thought it would be this hard
Not sure. Could be anything, really. I'm pretty fragile. But if either my mother died or husband left me, then I would definitely go.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Not sure. Could be anything, really. I'm pretty fragile. But if either my mother died or husband left me, then I would definitely go.
what about friends? is ur life so empty u would do this?

Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
Only a member last few days, been watching from a distance for a while. I am a bit concerned of the screen shots that facebook page stop sanctioned suicide are posting and it make me cautious of posting much.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
what about friends? is ur life so empty u would do this?
Definitely. I'm only alive because of the pain my death would cause my husband and mother. Even if one of them was out of the equation, it would be enough to send me off the edge.

sad

sad

tired of it all
Mar 20, 2021
I knew about it for a while and would visit to read a few informational posts here and there. Just recently I decided to finally make an account. I've gained a lot of knowledge and is has helped me decide on an effective method. I like being able to read through others' final days threads to prepare myself. It's nice to be able to talk with others that relate rather than getting judged and insulted for feeling like this.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Definitely. I'm only alive because of the pain my death would cause my husband and mother. Even if one of them was out of the equation, it would be enough to send me off the edge.
i know what u mean, my cat is my only lil buddy and hes really sick, losing him would just be too much to take. i searched online for groups like this and all i get is samaritans, think they all been taken down.