J

juice_cans

May 26, 2024
How long does it take for death after ingesting sn
Some case showed where a person woke up after passing out and was taken to the ER
How long does death from sn take and is the death painful
I haven't planned the the exact protocol but I have sources to buy sn
I want to make sure it is effective and peacful

Reactions: deadalready1
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In this thread you have all the basic information:

But to answer your question, a person usually loses consciousness after a maximum of 20 minutes.
Death usually takes a maximum of 3 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cowboypants, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
How long does it take for death after ingesting sn
Some case showed where a person woke up after passing out and was taken to the ER
How long does death from sn take and is the death painful
I haven't planned the the exact protocol but I have sources to buy sn
I want to make sure it is effective and peacful
From 40 minutes to 3 hours is the window for death to occur. You will be unconscious after 10-15 min.

If you want a peaceful experience you need to take a concoction of antiemetics, antinausea, acid reducers and beta blockers. The smoother your experience will be. Some are inherently more important.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It depends on each body and whether the instructions are followed. If you don't fast, it will take a while for you to faint.
The pain is usually bearable, it seems, although each person has a different pain threshold.

During those 15-20 minutes from ingestion, you can fall asleep at any time, do not look at the clock thinking that in 7 more minutes everything will be over. Use music, talk out loud or play with your cell phone, this will help you notice some effects such as drowsiness or seeing your nails blue.

Death usually occurs between 40 minutes and 4 hours, under suitable conditions, someone bigger may take longer for whatever reason.

I hope I have calmed your nerves a little.
I'm leaving tomorrow 🍸

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know where this 3hr, 4hr to death thing started but it is catching on pretty quick and being spread as a proven fact when it isn't.
This is the time frame put on the pph. It would be wise to give yourself a couple of uninterrupted exta hrs to be on the safe side, otherwise this is the observed timing data out there.

Screenshot 20240628 133327 All PDF Reader

• Informative
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, divinemistress36, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
It depends on each body and whether the instructions are followed. If you don't fast, it will take a while for you to faint.
The pain is usually bearable, it seems, although each person has a different pain threshold.

During those 15-20 minutes from ingestion, you can fall asleep at any time, do not look at the clock thinking that in 7 more minutes everything will be over. Use music, talk out loud or play with your cell phone, this will help you notice some effects such as drowsiness or seeing your nails blue.

Death usually occurs between 40 minutes and 4 hours, under suitable conditions, someone bigger may take longer for whatever reason.

I'm leaving tomorrow 🍸
Thanks for your advice and input To me on other threads. If you're leaving tomorrow I wanted to say that to you. thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019

I'm leaving tomorrow 🍸
You will be missed 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman