J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I have seen this elsewhere but I want to know what the best source is. Thanks.

What is the timeline of the symptoms in most people?

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
It depends on a lot of variables like weight, height, did the person take propranolol etc.
If you crush 800 mg prop with the SN you will blackout fast.

Reactions: SmellyRat
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
What's the longest it takes? I barely have any Propanolol

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
It depends on a lot of variables like weight, height, did the person take propranolol etc.
If you crush 800 mg prop with the SN you will blackout fast.

This stuff?

I'd need to swallow the whole packet of 84 tablets to reach 800mg. You sure it's 800mg?

• Wow
Reactions: SmellyRat and dropdeadfred
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
This stuff?

I'd need to swallow the whole packet of 84 tablets to reach 800mg. You sure it's 800mg?

Optimally you would acquire larger sized tablets. 40mg are common but I think they exist in 80mg too.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
propranolol seems to require a prescription. I will keep researching but it does seem like beta blockers are not handed out like candy the way meto is.

Edit to add: not an option for me considering I have asthma. Members should also know you really don't want to take beta blockers with asthma since bronchospasm is not really what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmellyRat, sadworld and x~Sophia~x
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
propranolol seems to require a prescription. I will keep researching but it does seem like beta blockers are not handed out like candy the way meto is.

Edit to add: not an option for me considering I have asthma. Members should also know you really don't want to take beta blockers with asthma since bronchospasm is not really what you want.
I actually think propranolol would be a lot easier to get from a doctor than meto. Propranolol is a harmless (in normal sized doses) drug that is prescribed first line against social anxiety issues. I was offered some by my doctor without even asking when I mentioned some of my anxiety issues.

Reactions: SmellyRat and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I actually think propranolol would be a lot easier to get from a doctor than meto. Propranolol is a harmless (in normal sized doses) drug that is prescribed first line against social anxiety issues. I was offered some by my doctor without even asking when I mentioned some of my anxiety issues.
I should've been more specific sorry I sleepy. I was able to buy meto online with no prescription very easily, but propranolol does not seem to be accessible online without prescription.

Reactions: sadworld
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I should've been more specific sorry I sleepy. I was able to buy meto online with no prescription very easily, but propranolol does not seem to be accessible online without prescription.
Ah, I see. Yeah I had no problem getting meto online. I've never seen propranolol for sale though.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Ah, I see. Yeah I had no problem getting meto online. I've never seen propranolol for sale though.

I'm looking at an online pharmacy that sells propranolol but you have to go through a really long online consultation and I'm not sure how to answer any of the questions.

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I'm looking at an online pharmacy that sells propranolol but you have to go through a really long online consultation and I'm not sure how to answer any of the questions.
I suppose you could answer you are healthy in everything other than social anxiety related questions?

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020

how do you know the propanolol is really / can trust this pharmacy? In the US it requires prescription which means if they're offering it they're already shady

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
how do you know the propanolol is really / can trust this pharmacy? In the US it requires prescription which means if they're offering it they're already shady
I haven't bought any propranolol online but when I looked into it I found at least 6 legitimate uk online pharmacies that are definitely not shady that prescribed it via online questionnaire.it seems like a pretty easy thing to obtain in the uk.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
You could get it pretty easily off your gp if your the type of person who gets anxiety/social anxiety induced panic attacks, heart pounding nervous panicky type attacks?