• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm trying to make a final playlist to listen to while I go and I have a certain song that I want to be the last one that I listen to however I'm not sure how long I can expect SN to take. The suicide wiki recommends taking about 15g, I'm 5'10 and about 165 ish pounds so should I expect it to take like 15 - 20 minutes?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Fehler and Fin
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Not sure, but 15g is quantity that will make you vomit. Better prepare some pills to help you

Reactions: Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I think the time may vary depending on the body of each one. For the posts that I have read approx from 7-12 minutes vomiting happens (if not before). After 20 minutes of their ingestion, there are usually no responses so I suppose they already fall fainted (or very close).

Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Why don't you create a queue and put that song on a loop towards the end, so that it plays for sure around the time you should pass out?

Reactions: Ghostly, LonelyDude15 and Fehler
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I think the time may vary depending on the body of each one. For the posts that I have read approx from 7-12 minutes vomiting happens (if not before). After 20 minutes of their ingestion, there are usually no responses so I suppose they already fall fainted (or very close).
i tried small amount and after I consumed it around 20 sec, the feeling of vomiting comes

• Aww..
Reactions: the_final_countdown and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
i tried small amount and after I consumed it around 20 sec, the feeling of vomiting comes
And I'm still searching for the antiemetic... I was saying it because of the approximate time difference between the user posts. I imagine that the feeling of nausea will be much earlier. There are also cases of people who vomited it right away :/