• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hello, I am planning on stabbing myself with a knife. I will do it in the way of seppuku in which you take a large knife/dagger and stab yourself into your stomach and make sure you get blood out.

I want to know is. How many hours will it take for me to die. IDC about pain overall. What I want to know is that should I do seppuku and if that fails should I just try to stab myself a crap load of times. I have 10 hours of free time so If I die within 3 to 5 hours that'll be alright.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
people that commit seppuku usually have someone to behead them after

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Best place to stab for a quick death is the neck/throat.
Seppuku style death can vary, i'd say anywhere from 5 minutes to not even dying.
Usually the samurais who did seppuku, got almost instantly decapitated by another samurai.

• Informative
Reactions: strawb12
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Thank you. 5 minutes makes actual sense now that I think abt it. I watched a video that someone sent thru here and that girl died in about 5 minutes. If It doesn't work I'll just stab myself to make sure I die.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Why seppuku particularly…? That is a hellish way to go. As others have mentioned, even samurai preferred to have a friend behead them before they bled out in agony, and samurai aren't exactly known as cowards in the face of physical pain.

Reactions: bluebus and avaruus
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Why seppuku particularly…? That is a hellish way to go. As others have mentioned, even samurai preferred to have a friend behead them before they bled out in agony, and samurai aren't exactly known as cowards in the face of physical pain.
I have no money. Literally $0 to my name. I still live with parents. I'm 19 and still in high school. (I got kicked out in 2nd and 3rd grade). I only have knives. I would drink bleach and/or use tide pods but those don't guarantee death. I'm also $12,000 in debt as well. I would rather bleed out in agony if I knew I was gonna die.
I also thought about dying of dehydration, although that sucks and/or drinking a alot of salt water but that would not be good.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have no money. Literally $0 to my name. I still live with parents. I'm 19 and still in high school. (I got kicked out in 2nd and 3rd grade). I only have knives. I would drink bleach and/or use tide pods but those don't guarantee death. I'm also $12,000 in debt as well. I would rather bleed out in agony if I knew I was gonna die.
But still, why seppuku?
Like i said, the neck/throat is much quicker and much more reliable, and if you necessarily want the pain, it will hurt like hell too.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
But still, why seppuku?
Like i said, the neck/throat is much quicker and much more reliable, and if you necessarily want the pain, it will hurt like hell too.
I am just wondering, how high of a failure rate is that. I've heard alot about it going wrong. If you fail, you could mess up your entire life

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I am just wondering, how high of a failure rate is that. I've heard alot about it going wrong. If you fail, you could mess up your entire life
Kuva 2023 09 27 223953034

If you manage to completely severe even just 1 vein/artery from either side, you will very very likely perish.

Severing 2 veins is a guaranteed death in less than a minute.

Of course the hardest part is actually doing it, that picture above is slightly deceiving because they are are covered by muscles, so it will hurt to get there.
But if i had to choose between seppuku and neck, i would do the neck in a heartbeat.

If you abort the mission and fail, of course you have to suffer with visible scars and pain on your neck.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 120557

If you manage to completely severe even just 1 vein/artery from either side, you will very very likely perish.

Severing 2 veins is a guaranteed death in less than a minute.

Of course the hardest part is actually doing it, that picture above is slightly deceiving because they are are covered by muscles, so it will hurt to get there.
But if i had to choose between seppuku and neck, i would do the neck in a heartbeat.

If you abort the mission and fail, of course you have to suffer with visible scars and pain on your neck.
IF I just stab my neck hard enough maybe I'll be able to go thru
Not bad. I'll stab my stomach before my neck. I will eventually be numb to the amount of pain and then ill stab my neck wishing it to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
IF I just stab my neck hard enough maybe I'll be able to go thru
Not bad. I'll stab my stomach before my neck. I will eventually be numb to the amount of pain and then ill stab my neck wishing it to end.
Damn, you really like the idea of stabbing your stomach.
I just hope you don't do something that you regret, the pain is seriously no joke.
Anyways, i hope that it gets better for you!

loterius

loterius

-
Sep 21, 2023
Hello, I am planning on stabbing myself with a knife. I will do it in the way of seppuku in which you take a large knife/dagger and stab yourself into your stomach and make sure you get blood out.

I want to know is. How many hours will it take for me to die. IDC about pain overall. What I want to know is that should I do seppuku and if that fails should I just try to stab myself a crap load of times. I have 10 hours of free time so If I die within 3 to 5 hours that'll be alright.
If they hit you in the neck, ten fifteen seconds at max? and you will lay down lifeless on the floor.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@PanaxMan You can use the search, there's a seppuku gore video linked in some older threads.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
The fact that you talk about stabbing yourself or drinking bleach leads me to believe you haven't done much research into methods. I'm not critisizing you here but these methods are very unreliable and could leave you in a worse state than before.

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
You must have a very high pain tolerance if you want to go out with this method

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

me to i want to stab myself with a knife. take a large knife/dagger and stab myself into my stomach so I bleed out and die