• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wurusawa

Wurusawa

Jun 23, 2019
I worry over the prospect of being discovered and conseqentually surviving with permanent injuries.
To plan this as well as possible I want to know how long it could take until one is dead or at least beyond return.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me or provide me with resources on how long it takes to die using full and partial suspension respectively.
Thank you in advance.

Wurusawa

Wurusawa

Jun 23, 2019
Is this for a partial or full suspension? Are there any major time differences between the two?

D

dousavetheworld

我选择死亡 / Carpe diem
Apr 9, 2019
I am thinking about hanging first but later I discover night-night method(the korean method) and maybe I would a put a plastic bag over my head.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Is this for a partial or full suspension? Are there any major time differences between the two?

don't think it matters. Either method closes off the blood flow to your brain so it should take the same amount of time

Reactions: martin8383784