• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Long enough time for you to be found, admitted to the hospital and then treated like a second-rate citizen by both staff and patients.

Reactions: Whale_bones, Hurt, LivideLamb and 5 others
Upvote 0
S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
Well thanks for the answer. Although I'm already treated like a second rate citizen due to previous institutionalisations so I can't see that getting worse. Guess I'll just keep cutting and use the old hanging for exit when the time comes.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Silent_cries, Cid9121 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
T

Thenightking

Jul 22, 2021
Well thanks for the answer. Although I'm already treated like a second rate citizen due to previous institutionalisations so I can't see that getting worse. Guess I'll just keep cutting and use the old hanging for exit when the time comes.
It depends on how deep, what you cut. If it's cutting your jugular in the next you'll bleed out in 10 15 min. If you cut your arms it verys. I would recommend sodium nitrate method. Quick painless

Reactions: weepingfree
Upvote 1
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
From what ive heard it can take a while and is rather painful, i wouldnt suggest this method.

Reactions: Cid9121 and weepingfree
Upvote 0
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
Almost impossible to bleed out slicing your wrists. I would not go for that method. You will be found and deemed as insane.

Upvote 0
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I remember reading quite some time ago that slitting your wrists could, potentially, kill you in hours, maybe 3 hours maybe 5 hours.
The thing is, if you do it this way, you can't just slit somewhere random and hope that you'll bleed to death. Like other people have said before, arteries, that would be the way to go.

Reactions: Silent_cries
Upvote 1
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I remember reading quite some time ago that slitting your wrists could, potentially, kill you in hours, maybe 3 hours maybe 5 hours.
The thing is, if you do it this way, you can't just slit somewhere random and hope that you'll bleed to death. Like other people have said before, arteries, that would be the way to go.
Wouldn't that mean cutting beyond nerves and stuff? Ouch! >_<

Reactions: LivideLamb
Upvote 0
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Wouldn't that mean cutting beyond nerves and stuff? Ouch! >_<
Most definitely. The deeper you cut, the harder it would be to stitch you up, and you could bleed out quicker.
But yeah, cutting nerves doesn't really sit right with me, I can't imagine the absolute pain you would put yourself through.

Reactions: Silent_cries
Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Most definitely. The deeper you cut, the harder it would be to stitch you up, and you could bleed out quicker.
But yeah, cutting nerves doesn't really sit right with me, I can't imagine the absolute pain you would put yourself through.
Me neither, I'd rather choke to death than touch a friking nerve. My pain tolerance isn't very good tbh.

Upvote 0