Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Emailed him two days ago still no reply a bit worried that Interpol have intercepted his email and il have a knock at my door

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I think he's out of the game for a bit :(
Damn I did email him sometime last year but didn't commit to the payment scared a lot of money only to be told that if the shipping didn't come through I'd have to pay for another at a reduced rate

• Aww..
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Even with odds of 50/50 that you might get a package from him, would you really send money firstly to some one you don't know and secondly if you do send money for your package there is no guarantee you'll ever receive it your end,

With odds like that you may as well stick one bullet in a gun roll the barrel and shoot,
Don't do it.

There are far better methods for very little money out there.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Beautifulletdown and Yaalya
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Emailed him two days ago still no reply a bit worried that Interpol have intercepted his email and il have a knock at my door

A isn't selling IIRC.

Reactions: Soul
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
A isn't selling IIRC.
What has he stopped??? What a bummer how the hell did he even get caught !! Though guess if they got El Chapo big Mexican drug lord they could get A maybe he got to greedy ... there's prob posts on here but I haven't followed everything has anyone admitted to a knock on the door from this site or is it just the old dears who ordered from Exit

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
He told me to get back to him in august, but seems like the police activity is intense.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Godofdeathftw, Etherealdignity333 and 1 other person
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Even with odds of 50/50 that you might get a package from him, would you really send money firstly to some one you don't know and secondly if you do send money for your package there is no guarantee you'll ever receive it your end,

With odds like that you may as well stick one bullet in a gun roll the barrel and shoot,
Don't do it.

There are far better methods for very little money out there.

Right now I would estimate my probability of getting my "package" to be about 10-20%. Maybe even lower.

It seems I'm going to die anyway so why would a terminal person like me care about money?

If you're desperate enough, you stop caring about money. What's the use in having money when you're dead?

If you know of other methods than N that's just as effective, easy to implement, and peaceful, please let me know.

Reactions: Menschenfeind and not-2-b-the-answer
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
He told me to get back to him in august, but seems like the police activity is intense.

Then if he told you that....May I ask you a favour.

From me, you tell him if could to send me the meto, a month an a half waiting for it.

Thank you.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Then if he told you that....May I ask you a favour.

From me, you tell him if could to send me the meto, a month an a half waiting for it.

Thank you.

I'll let that be between you and him.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Police seem to be going after everyone buying N from A. I would honestly either wait for quite a while... Like. Until next year probably. Or otherwise go for another method.

• Aww..