• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
Does any one happen to know? Or can you take a guess?
thank you

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Liquid medication is rarely stored in plastic bottles due to potential unexoected interaction with plastic. That's why most cough and flu medications come in glass bottles. I wouldn't recommend it.

Theres also the loss of an airtight seal that might lead to early degradation of the product.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
Liquid medication is rarely stored in plastic bottles due to potential unexoected interaction with plastic. That's why most cough and flu medications come in glass bottles. I wouldn't recommend it.

Theres also the loss of an airtight seal that might lead to early degradation of the product.
Ah, fish
So 200ml of N stored in a plastic bottle for a month wouldn't kill me?

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
For a month, no, that'd be fine.

I have however been reading various medical publications about solubility and preservation of N. They seem to draw this conclusion:

N, water, PEG - years at <4C

N alone - years

Apparently, the molecule is broken apart by hydrolysis, so any water solution is unstable unless combined with various things, like PEG or alcohol. Not a chemistry expert so someone else can explain why the drug breaks apart in that environment.

Something I learned in basic chemistry was that reactions generally speed up the higher the temperature, so whatever you're holding, best to keep it cool.
Omg thank you so much

G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
Ive actually heard mixed opinions on that
I would keep it in a room with the ac on all day
Huh, interesting. The person I'm referring to is a mod who's N is in powder form. Maybe that's different, or maybe he's not storing it correctly

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Does any one happen to know? Or can you take a guess?
thank you

When you take it out the original bottle air will have effect. And it will start decomposition of the substance. So better keep it in the original and leave the blue cap on
huh? ppeh suggested a dark place.. never saw ppeh said anything about fridge
. Fridge is ok dont freez it and not hotter then 25 degrees

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
When you take it out the original bottle air will have effect. And it will start decomposition of the substance. So better keep it in the original and leave the blue cap on
I really need to change containers, would It work if I did it little by little with a syringe or anything like that?

Reactions: Rachel74