• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
I know this topic has already been covered, but I can not find it. So sorry

I would like to know how long we are dying with N? (not to mention the state of health of the person and different personal settings that will obviously vary things)

A person had posted a page of a book with statistics:
Basically it was marked X% die in 1 hour
X% die in 2 hours etc.

I know it was going even until more than 12 hours or even 24 hours.

In fact I'm looking for this page but I can not find it

And I take the opportunity to ask another question.
Apparently people fall asleep very fast taking N ( seconds or maybe one minut). How many seconds can wee have to drink the product before to fall asleep?
It would be horrible to fall asleep by taking N and not being able to drink the necessary dose and fail to get in a worse situation.

Thank you

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
"It would be horrible to fall asleep by taking N and not being able to drink the necessary dose and fail to get in a worse situation. "
Yes it would. Plus, you have to drink 2 bottles.

I stay here because I'm interested too

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
You might be referring to the bottom of this:

I think you cannot put an exact time frame on it due to many variables such as stomach contents (should be empty anyway), sensitivity to the drug etc.

From what I've seen it's normally 3-5 minutes until you're unconscious

Reactions: merem
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019

I think you cannot put an exact time frame on it due to many variables such as stomach contents (should be empty anyway), sensitivity to the drug etc.

Thank you very much Dystopia!
It is clear that the majority of these people die quickly because they are seriously physically ill of whom are already very weak and often old.

I have a problem, I can not load the link of Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death. Where can I find this?

However I did not find anything about how long we fell asleep after taking the N in the link you put!

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018

I think with N you should have a little bit of food in your stomach. I believe that is the protocol at Dignitas. Also it prevents N from absorbing too quickly before finishing the act. N is lethal enough so slightly slow absorption is OK, I think absorption is more of an issue with SN, which is why it gets mixed results.

Reactions: Dystopia
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
I think with N you should have a little bit of food in your stomach. I believe that is the protocol at Dignitas. Also it prevents N from absorbing too quickly before finishing the act. N is lethal enough so slightly slow absorption is OK, I think absorption is more of an issue with SN, which is why it gets mixed results.

Yes. it's just but we can not open the book link. However I was able to find a link on another topic that works. thank you very much.

Otherwise thank you for your information. These questions I asked were just to know, nothing else.
Sent you a PM.
thanks

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
I recommend consuming a deathly dose of any substance on an empty stomach ( unless doing so decreases the possibility of CTB). I plan to have My body's pH within a particular range at the time of My suicide.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
I recommend consuming a deathly dose of any substance on an empty stomach ( unless doing so decreases the possibility of CTB). I plan to have My body's pH within a particular range at the time of My suicide.
Thank you!

I will see what says 2 books: PPH and the other (guide a humane ...).

But it seems to me that the PPH says that you must have a very slightly filled stomach, I will check.

I just wanted some information just in case.
Thank you

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Any reports on anyone dying from just one bottle?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Any reports on anyone dying from just one bottle?

I believe I read on here that Nitchske stated in an Exit video clip that he has not seen anyone survive more than 6g (or (1) 100ml bottle) of N.

Reactions: Rachel74
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
And I take the opportunity to ask another question. Apparently people fall asleep very fast taking N ( seconds or maybe one minut). How many seconds can wee have to drink the product before to fall asleep?
It would be horrible to fall asleep by taking N and not being able to drink the necessary dose and fail to get in a worse situation.

There is ample time to take the N.
You won't be asleep in seconds.

A person that weighs between 60-90 kg with little to no tolerance to Pentobarbital will go from fully awake to total unconsciousness within ten minutes after drinking two 100 ml bottles of N. (12.6 grams Pentobarbital). This is well documented by foundations like De Einder in the Netherlands (https://www.deeinder.nl/contact/contact/english/) and Dignitas in Switzerland.

It might take a little while longer (think 20 minutes until complete unconsciousness) when someone is 100+ Kg or is more tolerant to Pentobarbital (because of cross interaction with other medication).

Of course, this goes the other way around too. People that weigh less than 50 Kg and/or are very sensitive to mediciation might go from fully awake to total unconsciousness within 5 minutes after intake.

You might start to feel drowsy right away though, so it is only common sense to not drink while standing. Drinking while laying down is never a good idea. Sitting straight up in bed with a pillow in your back is generally recommended.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, ithappens and merem
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
There is ample time to take the N.
You won't be asleep in seconds.

A person that weighs between 60-90 kg with little to no tolerance to Pentobarbital will go from fully awake to total unconsciousness within ten minutes after drinking two 100 ml bottles of N. (12.6 grams Pentobarbital). This is well documented by foundations like De Einder in the Netherlands (https://www.deeinder.nl/contact/contact/english/) and Dignitas in Switzerland.

It might take a little while longer (think 20 minutes until complete unconsciousness) when someone is 100+ Kg or is more tolerant to Pentobarbital (because of cross interaction with other medication).

Of course, this goes the other way around too. People that weigh less than 50 Kg and/or are very sensitive to mediciation might go from fully awake to total unconsciousness within 5 minutes after intake.

You might start to feel drowsy right away though, so it is only common sense to not drink while standing. Drinking while laying down is never a good idea. Sitting straight up in bed with a pillow in your back is generally recommended.
I wrote you a om message

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
On YouTube, there are several videos of assisted suicides that are pretty interesting. They show the preparations, the drinking, and how long it takes to slip into sleep. I fell down that rabbit hole shortly before stumbling on this forum.

If I remember correctly, they said try to finish the drink in about a minute but don't rush it, and you could see them get drowsy pretty fast but not actually appear to fully sleep for about 5 minutes. So it's fast, but not like instant lights out.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
On YouTube, there are several videos of assisted suicides that are pretty interesting. They show the preparations, the drinking, and how long it takes to slip into sleep. I fell down that rabbit hole shortly before stumbling on this forum.

If I remember correctly, they said try to finish the drink in about a minute but don't rush it, and you could see them get drowsy pretty fast but not actually appear to fully sleep for about 5 minutes. So it's fast, but not like instant lights out.
I wrote you a pm message

Reactions: k75