G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
So I have 500ml of Antifreeze - Ethylene glycol and over 200 cocktails of pills that I plan to take in one of these days so that I can complete my ctb…. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to complete ctb successfully??? I know it will be so painful but it's my journey to eternal peace. Anyone who knows or has an idea please let me know I have seen a few cases online of people who took Antifreeze to complete ctb but there is no specific time on how long it took them to complete ctb. I would want to complete ctb within a few hours at most if that's possible with what i have.

L

lostininjury

Jun 2, 2023
II believe antifreeze can take up to 3 days tondo the job. It'll essentially destroy your kidneys with crystal formation. There are many resources online that'll tell you what you are in for if you go that route. The pills are another story as you haven't specified what they are.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds to be a very painful method. Did you consider CO method using charcoal? or at least combine it with the CO method. May you find peace in whatever method you choose. Good luck!

Reactions: The anhedonic one
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Thank you both, yeah that's what I realised I might end up being in so much pain and agony before completing ctb which is why I'm going to choose hanging now….. with hanging I will be gone within 20 minutes if done correctly….
That sounds to be a very painful method. Did you consider CO method using charcoal? or at least combine it with the CO method. May you find peace in whatever method you choose. Good luck!
Oh I looked online that's how jonghyun committed suicide but that will take a while even though I have heard it's painless I just want something that is quick without a risk of harming others

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
So I have 500ml of Antifreeze - Ethylene glycol and over 200 cocktails of pills that I plan to take in one of these days so that I can complete my ctb…. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to complete ctb successfully??? I know it will be so painful but it's my journey to eternal peace. Anyone who knows or has an idea please let me know I have seen a few cases online of people who took Antifreeze to complete ctb but there is no specific time on how long it took them to complete ctb. I would want to complete ctb within a few hours at most if that's possible with what i have.
Don't just take "200 pills" if you haven't the faintest idea of what they will do. Do your research properly. The danger of taking a random mixture of pills is that you may do yourself a great deal of damage but fail to ctb - and you would be stuck with the consquences for the rest of your life.

Reactions: melwarson, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Don't just take "200 pills" if you haven't the faintest idea of what they will do. Do your research properly. The danger of taking a random mixture of pills is that you may do yourself a great deal of damage but fail to ctb - and you would be stuck with the consquences for the rest of your life.
Oh yeah I did take pills before like a lot but I ended up in the hospital as I was in so much pain. I remember that day very clearly, so I don't think I'm going to choose that way to complete ctb …. I have found a way to complete ctb in my flat so think I will be using this method. I have a rope which is very strong…. I saw a video before online or this Turkish woman who completed ctb within minutes after handing herself …. I would like to complete ctb that way as well, ASAP

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I think that would result in a long, drawn out and very painful death.
Have you considered the charcoal method ?

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
I've attempted suicide with antifreeze twice. The antifreeze alone would have killed me without the treatment. Though my attempts were horrific, the antifreeze was the most horrid thing I've ever tasted in my life followed by vomiting. There are multiple stages of antifreeze poisoning. People usually die in the second and third stage. So it could kill you withon 12-72 hours generally. But it's not pretty. And the treatment for an attempt is truly horrific and quite honestly the most traumatic form of treatment I've ever had for a suicide attempt. I was personally lucky to avoid diyalisis but had I needed it that probably would have been a whole bother level of awful. However in saying that I'm planning another attempt myself again soon with pure ethylene glycol (basically what antifreeze is without all the additives). I'm hoping it will work this time. I already have the stuff so I'm just waiting for my planned date. If that fails then im gonna try SN

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
I've attempted suicide with antifreeze twice. The antifreeze alone would have killed me without the treatment. Though my attempts were horrific, the antifreeze was the most horrid thing I've ever tasted in my life followed by vomiting. There are multiple stages of antifreeze poisoning. People usually die in the second and third stage. So it could kill you withon 12-72 hours generally. But it's not pretty. And the treatment for an attempt is truly horrific and quite honestly the most traumatic form of treatment I've ever had for a suicide attempt. I was personally lucky to avoid diyalisis but had I needed it that probably would have been a whole bother level of awful. However in saying that I'm planning another attempt myself again soon with pure ethylene glycol (basically what antifreeze is without all the additives). I'm hoping it will work this time. I already have the stuff so I'm just waiting for my planned date. If that fails then im gonna try SN
I'm so sorry you went through that. That sounds awful. Where do you get pure ethylene glycol?

S

scottishlass

Oct 25, 2023
I'm have made a plan again with pure ethylene glycol but this time am determined to not be found. The last time I drank it I was in icu for a month and on dialysis and had a tracheotomy. I have tried other ways in the past but can't keep enough pills down to do the job. I'm scared but also longing for the peace it will bring me. As a survivor with psychosis, cptsd and depression, this is not I life I want to live . It may be a painful way to go but it's the only one I have the guts to try again.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm have made a plan again with pure ethylene glycol but this time am determined to not be found. The last time I drank it I was in icu for a month and on dialysis and had a tracheotomy. I have tried other ways in the past but can't keep enough pills down to do the job. I'm scared but also longing for the peace it will bring me. As a survivor with psychosis, cptsd and depression, this is not I life I want to live . It may be a painful way to go but it's the only one I have the guts to try again.

I have it I'm thinking of taking it one of these days as I have had it for a while now.

I'm craving for peace and this peace can be achieved by killing myself ……

I wish I had a gun as it would have been a quick death