• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
How long would it take to get unconscious while (partial) hanging? And is it painful or causes fear?

Reactions: okdroplet
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023

You can find every info you need in this hanging thread. But after few seconds you should be unconscious and when I tried partial hanging I didn't feel any pain or fear, that depends on the person though.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023

You can find every info you need in this hanging thread. But after few seconds you should be unconscious and when I tried partial hanging I didn't feel any pain or fear, that depends on the person though.
How did you did it in detail please?

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
So firstly I looked for a rope that was about 1 cm (0.4 inch) thick and was able to hold my full weight (54kg), but the more you weight, the thicker the rope needs to be. Next, I searched for a good anchor point (If you have a wardrobe, then the metal bar in it should be perfectly fine).
After that, I tied a slipknot at the end of the rope.

Slip knot 2

Then make sure to tie the other end very tightly around your anchor point, I sadly survived because the knot came loose.
Also make sure that it can hold your weight.

After that, I prepared socks like seen in this thread:

After everything was prepared, I positioned myself like this:

177515 IMG 6698

After I lowered myself, I was unconscious after about 10–15 seconds.
The only thing I felt was my head getting numb, but I didn't have any pain or something.

I hope I could help you a bit, if you still have questions, please ask, I am happy to help.

Reactions: meowmix, Hellish Ore and jusbug
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
So firstly I looked for a rope that was about 1 cm (0.4 inch) thick and was able to hold my full weight (54kg), but the more you weight, the thicker the rope needs to be. Next, I searched for a good anchor point (If you have a wardrobe, then the metal bar in it should be perfectly fine).
After that, I tied a slipknot at the end of the rope.

View attachment 125475

Then make sure to tie the other end very tightly around your anchor point, I sadly survived because the knot came loose.
Also make sure that it can hold your weight.

After that, I prepared socks like seen in this thread:

After everything was prepared, I positioned myself like this:

View attachment 125476

After I lowered myself, I was unconscious after about 10–15 seconds.
The only thing I felt was my head getting numb, but I didn't have any pain or something.

I hope I could help you a bit, if you still have questions, please ask, I am happy to help.
Tell me, please, when you say "I lost consciousness", do you mean that after 10-15 seconds you completely lost your sight, hearing, any sensations? So it's like you're completely asleep?

In all my 26 years, I have never lost consciousness. I was only close to losing consciousness a few times when I was doing partial hanging training and when I was doing holotropic breathwork.
But at some moments I was afraid to continue the experiments, so I did not lose consciousness until the end.

And at some moments I just couldn't even get close to losing consciousness.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Tell me, please, when you say "I lost consciousness", do you mean that after 10-15 seconds you completely lost your sight, hearing, any sensations? So it's like you're completely asleep?

In all my 26 years, I have never lost consciousness. I was only close to losing consciousness a few times when I was doing partial hanging training and when I was doing holotropic breathwork.
But at some moments I was afraid to continue the experiments, so I did not lose consciousness until the end.

And at some moments I just couldn't even get close to losing consciousness.
Yes, I was fully unconscious, but I also practiced a lot to get myself used to that feeling, before it was also very hard for me to lose consciousness completely.
Just keep on practicing, one day it'll work.

Reactions: DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt, S like suicide and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Yes, I was fully unconscious, but I also practiced a lot to get myself used to that feeling, before it was also very hard for me to lose consciousness completely.
Was it a little hard for you to breathe before you lost consciousness? I don't mean panicked suffocation, but just a little heavy breathing.
And your head was down, like in the picture, and not up?

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
I'm glad you were able to get yourself unconscious but why then are you still living if you did this or these attempts intent on dying?
I actually only had one real attempt, the rest were just for practice. The real attempt failed, as I already said, because the knot on my anchor point came loose. I am planning to attempt again soon, though.

Was it a little hard for you to breathe before you lost consciousness? I don't mean panicked suffocation, but just a little heavy breathing.
And your head was down, like in the picture, and not up?
I didn't have problems with breathing at all, but I think it also depends on the person. And yes, my head was also down, just like in the picture.

• Love
Reactions: DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt and Justnotme
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
Would the training with partial hanging cause injuries or internal bleeding or is that not the case?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023

Could you please answer above question, it means a lot to me. Thank you

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Would the training with partial hanging cause injuries or internal bleeding or is that not the case?
I am so sorry for the late reply, I didn't pay attention. But to my knowledge it doesn't cause any injuries

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: sadlyexisting
AMATERASU :-)

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Is practicing many times a good idea? Maybe the nervous system learning the way to get rid of by itself...

Its only a suposition never tried It myself...

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Practice is a bad idea if you are not serious about wanting to CTB. It only takes seconds to pass out and then a minute until you are dead.

Just look at all the accidental deaths from sex games etc.

Hanging is the one method you don't try or play with until you are 100% sure you want to go. It's not your typical cry for help OD or cutting.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
Practice is a bad idea if you are not serious about wanting to CTB. It only takes seconds to pass out and then a minute until you are dead.

Just look at all the accidental deaths from sex games etc.

Hanging is the one method you don't try or play with until you are 100% sure you want to go. It's not your typical cry for help OD or cutting.
How is that for partial hanging with a belt on the shower (where the buttons are placed) would you pass out and die the same way?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
i think the hanging thread is extremely unhelpful and inaccurate, everyone experience is different so ill list mine

A slip knot, works well ofc. First you gotta find the right spot, its below the adams apple, but its not close to the collar bone, i got a fat short neck so its was hard. Then applying pressure, btw you cant pass out via your hands, no one and i mean no one ive met, has been able to do it, only feel kinda dizzy.

The pass out time can differ, took me around 5 to 8 seconds. Some people wake up convulsing, some don't. I woke up convulsing

D

Deleted member 65988

Below or above the adamsapple seems to work but surely it's easier to feel like you're choking or asphyxiating when you go below?
I had that problem when I went below the Adam's apple.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Below or above the adamsapple seems to work but surely it's easier to feel like you're choking or asphyxiating when you go below?

I've read that one person awoke standing but I don't get why any would wake up convulsing unless they did something wrong.
You wake up convulsing cause your body is trying to save its self, everyone is different so you might react differently

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I don't understand how you could breathe when you were in that position.. I've tried hanging in this position many times today. As soon as I went down, everything was pinched. I couldn't even breathe through my nose because my throat was completely blocked. And the socks didn't help me either... And I didn't lose consciousness...
I hope I can do it

I'm rushing from one method to another..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_160015.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_160015.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 0
Princess777

Princess777

Jan 11, 2023
seconds to pass out? thats not even happening when i hang in almost completely.. has that happend for anyone?

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
I don't understand how you could breathe when you were in that position.. I've tried hanging in this position many times today. As soon as I went down, everything was pinched. I couldn't even breathe through my nose because my throat was completely blocked. And the socks didn't help me either... And I didn't lose consciousness...
I hope I can do it

Thats sad, I was looking for a comfortable method that doesnt costs much 😢

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
seconds to pass out? thats not even happening when i hang in almost completely.. has that happend for anyone?
Not that I've seen, maybe for long drop

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I hope I can do it

same here, I have tried many times and I've tried using a torniquet Aswell. I couldn't breathe at all and I was in extreme pain, didn't black out once. I'm going to try again today but with the front of my neck facing the knot, I still want to be able to breathe a little.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
same here, I have tried many times and I've tried using a torniquet Aswell. I couldn't breathe at all and I was in extreme pain, didn't black out once. I'm going to try again today but with the front of my neck facing the knot, I still want to be able to breathe a little.
If I can do it, then I can only do it with a knot in the front.

With a knot in the front, I can breathe. My throat is tight, but it's a little tight. It causes discomfort, but no more.

But my body starts shaking even before I lose consciousness, and this causes an inexplicable panic.