• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
after how many hours is it no longer possible. I have to know so that I may not be found.

it can't be any more than like 8 or 10 hours, can it? with reasonable doubt, ofc.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
If you stop breathing, then you'll die shortly thereafter. Not necessarily an endorsement but just a biological fact.

That would happen shortly after taking it depending on ROI. 8 hours is a safe window, much more than you need.

But you need to determine the proper dosage to make sure there are no unexpected snags or disappointments.

The purity can vary widely and it's hard to know for sure what you got if it hasn't been tested somehow.

And some people, myself included, have massive natural tolerance to that category of substance. Something that I barely react to, would probably kill most people.

It's quite sad that so many people who aren't looking for a fatal dose end up getting one, while those of us who would like the fatal dose, meet with such frustrating obstacles when we try to obtain it for ourselves intentionally.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, dolemitedrums, SNastablesalt and 2 others
Upvote 1
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
A few minutes at most if your breathing stops.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
If you stop breathing, then you'll die shortly thereafter. Not necessarily an endorsement but just a biological fact.

That would happen shortly after taking it depending on ROI. 8 hours is a safe window, much more than you need.

But you need to determine the proper dosage to make sure there are no unexpected snags or disappointments.

The purity can vary widely and it's hard to know for sure what you got if it hasn't been tested somehow.

And some people, myself included, have massive natural tolerance to that category of substance. Something that I barely react to, would probably kill most people.

It's quite sad that so many people who aren't looking for a fatal dose end up getting one, while those of us who would like the fatal dose, meet with such frustrating obstacles when we try to obtain it for ourselves intentionally.
oh I get it but fentanyl is still a catch-all, correct? if I have good quality shit, even if I do have natural tolerance or a metabolic problem, IV or a high enough oral dose (I have powder) should work. I have abt 1 gram.

and I tested it. seems like its high quality.

when you say 8 hours is much more than you need? that's good to hear, cause my windows fluctuate anywhere from 5-10 hours.

if i have any worries (like ive been sick its undiagnosed could that interfere) I've been checking with ppl who r knowledgeable.
A few minutes at most if your breathing stops.
do you have a source? that's good to ask.

Should've asked, do you have a source too? no offense I just need to ask.

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
oh I get it but fentanyl is still a catch-all, correct? if I have good quality shit, even if I do have natural tolerance or a metabolic problem, IV or a high enough oral dose (I have powder) should work. I have abt 1 gram.

and I tested it. seems like its high quality.

when you say 8 hours is much more than you need? that's good to hear, cause my windows fluctuate anywhere from 5-10 hours.

if i have any worries (like ive been sick its undiagnosed could that interfere) I've been checking with ppl who r knowledgeable.

do you have a source? that's good to ask.

Should've asked, do you have a source too? no offense I just need to ask.
I'm not a professional, everything I say take it with a grain of salt. But I imagine, however long you would survive holding your breath underwater, is how long it would take someone to die after stopping breathing.

I am actually probably the worst person to ask about this cuz I've tried to OD on it and no amount seems to work. Despite it being fresh from the lab. So I dont think I am a very good example.

I would just hate for you to act on my shitty advice and have something unexpected happen. Don;t listen to me please.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I'm not a professional, everything I say take it with a grain of salt. But I imagine, however long you would survive holding your breath underwater, is how long it would take someone to die after stopping breathing.

I am actually probably the worst person to ask about this cuz I've tried to OD on it and no amount seems to work. Despite it being fresh from the lab. So I dont think I am a very good example.

I would just hate for you to act on my shitty advice and have something unexpected happen. Don;t listen to me please.
woah, how much fentanyl did you try to OD on and it not work? did you eat it? IV? IM? Did you ever discover why it didn't work??

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I am a IV fentanyl addict for 6 or 7 years now. I don't use a lot, and never increased my dose. You can only fit so much into a shot without the fent crystallizing in the barrel and clogging up. So I'm not able to make a big enough shot to do anything.

Taking one shot directly after another doesn't work either for some reason. If I do two shots back to back, I don't even feel anything from the 2nd one. It feels like there is a ceiling that I can't break thru. I just have a high natural tolerance on top of that. When I took vicodin pills before I was addicted, I would feel them much less than other people taking the same pills.

My stuff is not "pure," but it's high-grade street product directly from the source. I think if I had pure fent crystals that would be doable, but that is impossible to find, I am not very resourceful.

If I just were to quit for a week, to throw my tolerance, I could probably be free. Harder than it sounds though.

I have my eyes on a tank of inert gas from a welding company.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
o
I am a IV fentanyl addict for 6 or 7 years now. I don't use a lot, and never increased my dose. You can only fit so much into a shot without the fent crystallizing in the barrel and clogging up. So I'm not able to make a big enough shot to do anything.

Taking one shot directly after another doesn't work either for some reason. If I do two shots back to back, I don't even feel anything from the 2nd one. It feels like there is a ceiling that I can't break thru. I just have a high natural tolerance on top of that. When I took vicodin pills before I was addicted, I would feel them much less than other people taking the same pills.

My stuff is not "pure," but it's high-grade street product directly from the source. I think if I had pure fent crystals that would be doable, but that is impossible to find, I am not very resourceful.

If I just were to quit to for a week, I could probably be free. Harder than it sounds though.

I have my eyes on a tank of inert gas from a welding company.
oh. i got freaked out for a moment lol.

i have never used an opiate in my life. so, no tolerance that way. However I was fearing a digestive issue or just higher natural tolerance preventing fatal OD by fent. I thought you were in that same boat as me.
but i have never used any opiate, so

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
IV would be the most sure way to bypass any stomach problems. You might gak after you pass out, though. I've heard of people being found dead in their vomit. Kind of gross but they're dead so I doubt it bothered them much.

Upvote 0