• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I am gonna lay my head on the track and just sleep. I have a bottle of hydroxyzine which will put me asleep

crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
Im my town a man fell asleep on the tracks and all that happened was his legs were cut off by the train, he survived because the train stopped right after hitting him I believe. I would be worried about if the conductor sees me lying there and stops the train before it gets there. That's why I haven't chose any train method even though my town has tons of tracks they cross.

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Im my town a man fell asleep on the tracks and all that happened was his legs were cut off by the train, he survived because the train stopped right after hitting him I believe. I would be worried about if the conductor sees me lying there and stops the train before it gets there. That's why I haven't chose any train method even though my town has tons of tracks they cross.
i say wait until atleast 2 am

• Informative
Reactions: crxssedho3
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
maybe. are there stretches of track where people can see you and try to stop the train or save you? are there places where you aren't visible from the train operator until they're close enough that there's no time to stop or slow down to a speed that won't kill you?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I mean, very likely. Getting hit by a fucking train is no joke xD
I worry that the hydroxyzine is not enough to put you to sleep tho, try getting benzos or something that will surely knock you unconscious.

Reactions: bluebus
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
maybe. are there stretches of track where people can see you and try to stop the train or save you? are there places where you aren't visible from the train operator until they're close enough that there's no time to stop or slow down to a speed that won't kill you?
its on a stretch of road full of homeless people
I mean, very likely. Getting hit by a fucking train is no joke xD
I worry that the hydroxyzine is not enough to put you to sleep tho, try getting benzos or something that will surely knock you unconscious.
how do i get benzos?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
what do i say to get a prescription?
Benzos are usually prescribed for anxiety, panic disorders, and insomnia/ sleeping problems. I've gotten a small script of Xanax by saying I was afraid of flying and had to fly in a few days lol. I also know someone who managed to get halcion (albeit from a very old fashioned doctor that they knew for years) for insomnia after a traumatic event.