Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
If I take SN at night and throw up it could be from something I ate. is there any other sounds other than puke that could wake up people in the house if I take SN?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
If they hear you vomit, then check up on you and see you slightly blue from sn, they could get suspicious and worried. Im not sure about other sounds we could make that would alert others. Heavy breathing isnt so loud

Reactions: autumnal
B

breachingthevoid

Feb 1, 2020
There is a thread where people who have been there to aid someone on the phone have written down everything they have heard. I've read some vomitting, some moaning, some speaking unintelligibly, someone tried to stand up and walk and fell down, which would could certainly alert someone. I think it's probably most advised to have a period of time, at least the first 3 to 5 hours where you will be alone.

Reactions: autumnal, x-Ace-x, Final Escape and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
If I take SN at night and throw up it could be from something I ate. is there any other sounds other than puke that could wake up people in the house if I take SN?
I guess it really depends on how loud you vomit and how nearby others are. I vomit quietly, myself, but that's on years of hiding an eating disorder. I question any seizure activity post ingestion. That's what I think would give away something being wrong. But I don't sleep alone. And as much as I'd like to ctb in my own home, I just can't with good conscious.

Reactions: Saed