C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Fuck this is scary as fuck, how likely is that to happen? Im not gonna jump or something, just kick the chair, is my neck going to break?

How long is it gonna take for me to die if it does? What if doesnt?

Also, lets say neck breaks and the rope breaks too, do i survive? For how long? I would lose conciousness right? How long until i die?

Fuck i wish i had a shotgun

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Wolfjob_dayjob, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Neck won't break if you just kick the chair. If the rope holds and there's nobody there to catch you for an hour+ death is guaranteed, not that it takes an hour but just to be on the safe side. The only thing to worry about is a solid knot tied to a solid anchor, and a rope that isn't so flimsy that it would break, even a rolled bedsheet will do it, and overcoming the initial resistance which I'm also struggling with. This is my backup method but if it comes to it i'l definitely do it.

Reactions: death137 and EmptyManForever
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
1. Your neck won't break unless it's weak af and you weight 1000 lbs.
2. It takes around ten seconds to go unconscious (no pain), then you want to hang in there for half an hour or something.
3. If your neck breaks then yeah, without medical attention you'll die. But I'm not a doctor, so idk.

Look, this method requires some risk tolerance. If you're going to be jumpy and scared then just don't do hanging?
Fuck i wish i had a shotgun
Same

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
1. Your neck won't break unless it's weak af and you weight 1000 lbs.
2. It takes around ten seconds to go unconscious (no pain), then you want to hang in there for half an hour or something.
3. If your neck breaks then yeah, without medical attention you'll die. But I'm not a doctor, so idk.

Look, this method requires some risk tolerance. If you're going to be jumpy and scared then just don't do hanging?

Same
Its my only option

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I'd never be able to risk something like this I don't think. One of my friends family members tried to hang themselves and is paralyzed from the neck down now, his mom won't let him be euthanized either. Whatever nightmare he was in before is now a thousand times worse.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Life is pointless, lofticries, Trisolaris and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'd never be able to risk something like this I don't think. One of my friends family members tried to hang themselves and is paralyzed from the neck down now, his mom won't let him be euthanized either. Whatever nightmare he was in before is now a thousand times worse.
the lord of the rings no GIF

The risks are manageable, but yeah this method requires thinking.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, voyager and 2 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
How did he end up like that? Was he caught in the act?