• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

octopusinu

Sep 30, 2023
I don't know if it will be removed but I tried to buy SN from a seller on Alib9b9. The website seems dodgy at best...Does anyone know if the stuff will be legit or will the seller send nitrate/other stuff? Should I test it immediately when I have it? Are airtight containers (with desiccant packets maybe?) good enough for storage?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Alibaba (it's a platform not a distributor so it's ok to say) is completely legit. Many sn sellers are not legitimate though you should check with people here who've bought it

Reactions: Couldydays
O

octopusinu

Sep 30, 2023
Alibaba (it's a platform not a distributor so it's ok to say) is completely legit. Many sn sellers are not legitimate though you should check with people here who've bought it
Yea Im really mean the seller but I'm wasn't sure if I can post their name here, or where to look for people who bought it.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I don't know if it will be removed but I tried to buy SN from a seller on Alib9b9. The website seems dodgy at best...Does anyone know if the stuff will be legit or will the seller send nitrate/other stuff? Should I test it immediately when I have it? Are airtight containers (with desiccant packets maybe?) good enough for storage?
I love your poor attempt at hiding the name alibaba as alib9b9 even though everyone knows what alibaba is, lol

• Yay!
Reactions: xBrialesana and peace_van
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
There is a seller rating on alibaba, look at that, they only let u buy in bulk cause it's for companies and stuff. Most sellers are there are chinese, as far as I'm aware. I think if you negotiate with them a bit some of them woild be willing to sent a sample? You have to pay for it of course and shipment would be a problem. You should also ask about the purity.

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I was buying in the past for business (all completely legal stuff) and had a positive experience. Only once I was duped, with a new seller. But you can never tell for sure.