Oct 11, 2019
Do you eat enough ?

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Ybother, Werewolf and 1 other person
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
My appetite increases during mild depression and decreases during severe depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, KleinerWolf and esse_est_percipi
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Usually I do.
But when everything is too bad I have almost no appetite. Also I like to starve as it's a selfharm method for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, NekoNomNom and KleinerWolf
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
What no recpet pills can do is make me a magnus citrate and vit b6 p5p. This combination restores my appetite and a little smell.
My appetite often does not exist. It's hard to tell from what. Every doctor has a different mental diagnosis

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother and KleinerWolf
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I got more and more anxious and depressed the other year, and lost my appetite almost entirely. It was brought back after a Kambo experience - Kambo didn't cure the depression but did help my appetite. It did give me a week or so off depression, but then the depression came back. The other thing that helped with appetite was MJ.
Now I'm less depressed than I was, the stoner diet has put on a lot of weight for me.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I've been eating a lot less lately. It's a good thing in my case because I'm loosing weight. I know some people eat more or less when there depressed. In my case in the past depression made me eat more, now it's making me eat less.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Today? Binging. Eating disorder

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Hopeindeath! and socrates
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Generally good. This was actually one of the things that made me depressed when I was younger, no matter what or how much I ate I never gained weight and was always the skinny kid.

Around 30 though my metabolism slowed down considerably so now I have to watch what I eat very strictly or I'll gain weight in the blink of an eye. Funny how things change.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I wrote about this myself. Been mildly anorexic my whole life, but after deciding to ctb I've been eating and enjoying food more than ever. Weird, right? What I gathered was that everybody's appetite responds to stuff differently, I'd sure like to figure out a pattern but I'm not seeing it if its there

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
I wrote about this myself. Been mildly anorexic my whole life, but after deciding to ctb I've been eating and enjoying food more than ever. Weird, right? What I gathered was that everybody's appetite responds to stuff differently, I'd sure like to figure out a pattern but I'm not seeing it if its there

Yeah I noticed the same thing. It seems eating is either a source of comfort or a source of anxiety for most people, and when depressed or in times of stress etc most seem to go either one way or the other.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
anorexic but....not. like i didnt eat anything yesterday, but some days i will sit there and munch all day. depends which personality it is i guess. i havent been able to figure that out yet. i like to consider myself a snacker more then a meal person

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I never say no to food :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
To be honest, I try to eat, because I am way too skinny and at times, I start go gag and choke even on my first bite.
It can be a nasty thing... I ended up vomiting on a couple of times too so far, ever since this mental illness abomination has been tormenting me.
The worst part by far was when I had pizza, a favorite food at a restaurant and then gagged and had to visit it's bathroom or toilet to vomit there.
I know it's incredibly gross! :notsure:
I wouldn't call myself anorexic, but considering my weight and all... Who knows at this point.
People would always ask about why I am so skinny too. :mmm:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: restingspot and Life_and_Death
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I eat a lot of sweets because I need sweetness, so I often eat chocolate, marshmallows, snacks, slices of cake and fruit juices, much more than necessary.
it usually happens that I have stomach and intestinal problems, but despite this I cannot gain weight.

• Hugs
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I Might eat at the end of the day, without Marijuana i have no appetite at all, I'm underweight and I can feel my bones, little to no fat

• Aww..
Reactions: restingspot and Deleted member 19276
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
How caring of you. Yes i could do with something delivered. Thats what i love about this place x

• Love
Reactions: restingspot and epic
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Controlled. I fast. Today I broke it after two days. Chocolate chip waffle. Four eggs (with garlic salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and topped with some taco bell hot sauce). One of those breakfast toaster strudels. An orange. And a pack of Gushers. Tomorrow I eat again before fasting until Wednesday.

Good shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 19276
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
No. That's why I'm underweighted.

• Aww..
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I eat one small thing a day or nothing at all usually. I hate eating and it also makes me sick. I sometimes end up throwing it all up.

• Aww..
Saint-mal

Saint-mal

Aug 7, 2020
I've bounced between bulimia\ and anorexia for.years now. Since deciding to ctb sometime soon it's been weird. As falloutcarter13 is experiencing I have been able to enjoy my indulgences but unfortunately when I second guess myself I have fell into a Binge \ purge cycle

• Aww..
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I comfort eat so probably eat too much