alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
I have a 49 year old white female body I would like to have cremated please.

We are experiencing a high volume of cases due to the pandemic.
This has caused the significant delays with crematories.
Our current timeline is 30-45 days instead of 7-10 days.

I appreciate you letting me know what timeline you have in store for the body. I would hose it down in the shower when it got to me but I found toward the end I didn't even notice. The mouth shouldn't give you the same issue it gave me with no brushing. It loves alcohol but then it disappears until next morning.

Well thanks. I appreciate you taking over for me. I don't remember ordering it. I remember seeing little tiny fingers poking a picture of bears drinking tea. It ran too a lot actually. It shrieked quite a bit and then it started talking for me. I could not control the mouth at all until it didn't matter. I did actually appreciate the attention it got. People really went nuts about the eyes. The body was a good body but it just wasn't working for me anymore.

Good luck with all the bodies and keep wearing your masks and whatever you all are currently doing

I don't think COVID is the problem for all those bodies. COVID certainly has nothing to do with my body. I am leaving my body and whatever else I was trying to do. I think it's fine to put my body with all the rest of the abandoned bodies of the marginalized humans who live in the Unites States of America.

That was the body talking not me.

Last edited: