• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Is it labelled for what it is? Thinking about ordering from them but this is something I'm thinking about. I have a friend working at the local postal service and there's no way I can explain why I have ordered SN and they would be smart enough to figure out what I have ordered it for. My friend already saw my package from M, thank god it was mislabeled

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Is it labelled for what it is? Thinking about ordering from them but this is something I'm thinking about. I have a friend working at the local postal service and there's no way I can explain why I have ordered SN and they would be smart enough to figure out what I have ordered it for. My friend already saw my package from M, thank god it was mislabeled

I wish I knew the answer, but following this thread for my own interest, also looking to order SN

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Just realized that you shouldn't write here, where everyone can see, how it was mislabeled if it was. But whether or not it's labeled as SN or not is what would be nice to know