PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
I missed almost every class this semester and had all As until a couple of days ago when I decided not to turn in a lot of work. I don't care about school at all and If I were forced to get a job id get fired from missing work. How are you supposed to do it when you don't care?

After my grade dropped this much I feel even less motivated. My professor even sent an email to me calling me out for missing class.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zanmato, myusername890, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
I dont know at this point

I had a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe i can push through and still live life normally, but im at my wits end.
I was working full time and also going to class. I had to quit my job because it was too much, now i dont know what to do about school, I can't even go through the motions anymore. I don't want to, living is suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackEyedDog
T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
I did school because I was afraid of my dad. I do work because I'm afraid of being homeless. Pro tip: find something you're scared of. Sounds sarcastic but if you can't find a positive reason do it because u don't want the negative consequences

PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
I dont know at this point

I had a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe i can push through and still live life normally, but im at my wits end.
I was working full time and also going to class. I had to quit my job because it was too much, now i dont know what to do about school, I can't even go through the motions anymore. I don't want to, living is suffering.
Working full time and going to school with mental illness sounds so insanely difficult. I'm jealous of people that are normal.
I did school because I was afraid of my dad. I do work because I'm afraid of being homeless. Pro tip: find something you're scared of. Sounds sarcastic but if you can't find a positive reason do it because u don't want the negative consequences
My dad is abusive and regularly threatens to kick me out if I don't get a job and do good in school. I should be scared of what will happen but im very apathetic.

Mika Lee

Mika Lee

Oct 14, 2024
I missed almost every class this semester and had all As until a couple of days ago when I decided not to turn in a lot of work. I don't care about school at all and If I were forced to get a job id get fired from missing work. How are you supposed to do it when you don't care?

After my grade dropped this much I feel even less motivated. My professor even sent an email to me calling me out for missing class.
Previously, i liked to drown myself in work and studies to not think about ctb so i did fairly well, i won't say well but i got a satisfactory grade but recently, i've been so demotivated and just nonchalant about all of it that i don't study. i've lost focus and can't even concentrate for 15 minutes so i get you now and that's because i have no interest whatsoever and even when i have interest i think that i'm gonna ctb anyways so what's even the point?

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackEyedDog
PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
Previously, i liked to drown myself in work and studies to not think about ctb so i did fairly well, i won't say well but i got a satisfactory grade but recently, i've been so demotivated and just nonchalant about all of it that i don't study. i've lost focus and can't even concentrate for 15 minutes so i get you now and that's because i have no interest whatsoever and even when i have interest i think that i'm gonna ctb anyways so what's even the point?
What year are you in school? I'm a sophomore. I also struggle to find a reason to continue school when I plan to ctb. What made you want to do school.

Mika Lee

Mika Lee

Oct 14, 2024
What year are you in school? I'm a sophomore. I also struggle to find a reason to continue school when I plan to ctb. What made you want to do school.
Last year, well i just wanted to good in my exams because my parents were payin a lot of money for it and i feel guilty about it

Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
How are you supposed to do it when you don't care?
I remember I hated high school so much, especially one year.
Of course, I was forced to go there.
When I was sick, and I could stay at home, I felt so relieved.

The day I finished school was one of my favorite day ever, then I became a full Hikikomori/Neet.
I didn't care about anything.

Now, I have a job that...
I don't know, I had worst, but, same as for high school, I'm forced to go, of course.
There are days that I'm not in the mood, not at all.
But, you know.
Life sucks.

LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

a bad person
Oct 18, 2023
yeah i dont understand how anyone physically does it i cant even sit in my house without panicking

if im gonna keep putting off offing myself tho then i literally have to get a job, cant wait to quit first day i guess

Reactions: Zanmato