N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
You'd think that someone would have created a pill or something to make it quick. I almost want to drive my car into a tree because it seems like car accident deaths are quick and on impact. I'm like really too lazy to check if the SN I have is real, and I'm really just tired of this whole world. I've tried partial but I've never been able to get dizzy, idk why… I'm just sick and tired of everything and want to close my eyes and never wake up. There's nothing for me here. And there's literal no hope for this world so why bother living in it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Muse, pthnrdnojvsc, death137 and 5 others
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
There are quick methods. They've just been made extremely difficult to access because "life is beautiful" and "it always gets better" *eyeroll*

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, inanimate, raghu1977 and 8 others
N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
There are quick methods. They've just been made extremely difficult to access because "life is beautiful" and "it always gets better" *eyeroll*
Please share, because I'm honestly to the point where I want to provoke a police officer just to be shot.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, _Minsk and dreadpirateroberts69
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Please share, because I'm honestly to the point where I want to provoke a police officer just to be shot.
Nembutal and cyanide are both extremely quick, though I wouldn't recommend the ladder as it can be excruciating. You will find plenty of info about N on this site if you look.

Reactions: LADY007
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
please check out resources sticky thread

• Informative
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course there are peaceful methods but the society denies us that option. They expect us to suffer for decades against our wishes. To me I find it cruel how euthanasia is not legalised in a world where there is an unlimited potential for pain and suffering. I want to escape this horrific world more than anything, I deserve a peaceful death. Everything is very hopeless for me as well, I understand how you feel. It can be unbearable to live a life that you hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69, Journeytoletgo, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I was so excited for the Rebreather. I thought: "they're actually innovating a means of self-deliverance that's painless, quick & affordable for the average individual! It's 2020, so finally society is taking action!"
Then that turned out to be a complete dud.

If they'd manufactured/designed it better it could've worked (as was demonstrated by users on the forum who'd modified and built their own), but for people that aren't remotely handy (such as myself) that wouldn't be an option, either.

I would be able to sleep so much more soundly at night knowing I had a quick + painless means of CTB in my grasp…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There were some ctb methods

1. nembutal pills.But they made buying nembutal a crime.
2. Dr kervorkian helped some terminally ill old people commit suicide and so escape suffering but they put Dr. Kervorkian in prison which tells anyone assisting will be put in prison so they banned anyone from assisting anyone escape suffering.
3. Now they are in the process of restricting SN which was widely available for purchase just 1 year ago, 2 years ago even more widely available online
4. they have imposed many social and legal contraints to make suicide extremely difficult.
It feels like we're just going downhill. Something needs to happen - an influential figure without pre-existing stigma needs to start pushing for more research and resources into making peaceful & dignified deaths obtainable.
I'm grateful that Exit exists as an organization but I don't think they can do it all on their own. More people need to hop on the bandwagon. I'm not saying that this website should get involved in 'activism' though, as I believe that would prove counterproductive to our interests.

Last edited: